Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Best Friends Club

Thank you for sharing @ChouxieChou .

What it sounds like is that you have been and are doing your best despite the circumstances. As much as we want to change the outcome or change the past, there are some things that are out of our control.

You deserve to be supported. We are here for you.

Thank you for trusting us and sharing your story.

If you feel you need to speak to someone directly tonight, feel free to contact:

Lifeline 13 11 14 https://www.lifeline.org.au/ 

Lifeline Text Support 0477 131 114 https://www.lifeline.org.au/crisis-text/ 

Suicide Call Back Service 1300 659 467 https://www.suicidecallbackservice.org.au/ 

Thank you tyme,

I don’t know if lifeline can talk me out of my dilemma. 
I thought I could coast on the riches of a successful kid. I strategically gave it by all, I made it my job. Take care of your elders . I didn’t indoctrinate hard enough. It’s a schism. I’m shocked that a psychopath isn’t loyal. I’m stupid. I’m only loyal by threat of violence

@Oaktree @Bill16 @Jacques @ChouxieChou 

I’m changing my answer for the thing I’m most proud of

thing I’m actually most proud of I had almost forgotten about due to my life being in total chaos at the same time and it being a black time in my life.

when I was about 14 or 15 yo I made the first completely hand sewn patchwork spread where the pieces were about 2 or 3 inches wide.  First and only time I got an A for marks in that class

@Glisten  Head office for the lifestyle village is in another state.  They contract different building firms to build the units.  My home was built off site and transported in.  Most likely repairs will be done by which building firm has current contract to build (or do repairs/maintence) on the units.  

have only briefly looked through the report, need my head feeling better before reading the report fully.  From couple things the building inspector said my bathroom may need to be completely redone plus external cladding be removed and redone. Bathrooms, in particular showers, seem to be issue across lots of units.

@Patches59 Wow ‼️ Massive job

Hi I’ve changed mine

im

pathetic 

sad

lonely

unloved

utilised

Sosad

@@glisten today was go to record store then watch olympics..what about yourself? 

@Johnny007 G’day 007. Do you always do a drive by at this time of night 😆

What did you buy at the record store?

I did some packing for friends.

Had a sauna 

Rewatching The Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare - so funny 🤣 

Then I’ll watch Aus v Fiji in the Ruga

G

@sosad-666 

Bruce Lee said

“Don't speak negatively about yourself, even as a joke. Your body doesn't know the difference. Words are energy and cast spells, that's why it's called spelling.”

@Glisten @Johnny007 @sosad-666 @Patches59 @ChouxieChou 

I went to the shops today and quite by accident bought a new ipad. I went into JB Hifi just to have a look. Hubby made me buy it. I had been using a ipad mini 2, this one is an ipad 10. It’s huge compared to my ipad mini. I am currently listening to my audio book on it. I will have to work out how to use the calendar app to remind me of my appointments. Not sure if I am having buyers regret.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance