25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Good Morning!

..well looka you @kiwigirl64  nice pic 😊 

Good Morning

@PeppyPatti did you get to see your son? I am hoping you did 😍

@TAB as soon as I posted I realised I'd forgotten to mention that I have applied for Centrelink but can't submit my claim until I have a separation certificate from workplace. I won't get that until my final pay on Thursday. I am considering going to my doctor to get a medical certificate to prevent me from having to jump through the usual hoops for the govt. I don't do well with the pressure they put on me when job hunting.

yeah, they can start things w/o sep cert tho. @ENKELI 

yeah, Ive been on sick certs most of last 4 years now lol hate jobnetwork agencies with a Passion. Rather not have to deal with them. caused me lots of grief over the years. they werent even going to approve my FT study for mutual obligation. I just keep changing agencies when they put heat on/ get more sick certs lol

have you done your tax ? @ENKELI  that might help if get something back ?

@TAB Thank you. I don't have a lot of images stored on my laptop, so I just grabbed this one😀

fair enough @kiwigirl64  I could upload pics straight from ph for a while, but doesnt work anymore. had to go back to old methods, emailing to myself etc

I find it hard sometimes to insert urls, and I have emailed stuff to myself. Whatever works for you is best.

Hi, can someone explain why my posted was modified? I said "Dodgy Bros" which is a fake joke name, as in dodgy people and it was edited to "I think he hired "a company" [edited by moderator]"

@Jynx @tyme am I missing something here? Thanks for your patience and understanding

E

that makes sense compared to some of my 'edits'  @ENKELI lol

think I have my own dedicated censor on 24/7 lol ..