Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Good Morning!

@TABs good morning cat x hope you have a great day. is a mixed day weather wise hoping it warms up a bit have ten loads of washing 😐

Hi there @greenpea 

Good that you survived the ciggys. It's one thing I have to work on with my SWs as soon as I'm rehomed.

I was upset yesterday and reached for the bourbon. It's not good for me, but it works.

@Stout  would you believe i had never tried bourban ... i have drunk gin, as in a gin and tonic ummm brandy with dry ginger ale ummm and port.  i find i cannot drink anything strong anymore but stout is one drink that i enjoy and can tolerate.  with champers makes it a bit special for me 😄

10 loads ?.. I would be sending someone to do it at laundromat @greenpea  would hurt me thinking about wearing washing machine out lol

I do 1-2 a week lol and one of those is smallish ha ha lol

For me @greenpea it was a limited amount of 🍺 for years. Then as a stressful life came my way it was heavy stuff. My organs are fine though. It is true that grog is a deprresant. Over the years clinicians said it's no good, but for a long time I used it medicinally.

With antidepressants it lowers the overall elevated state of wellbeing.

So I've found alcohol descrambles a troubled mind, but it can sadden too.

@Stout   i just cannot handle it anymore.  cups of tea and coffee are my friend now.  i used to dance but cannot anymore. life sucks sometimes.

@greenpea good morning  sweet pea. Take care

I'm a little late, but I hope that you had a really lovely morning.I'm a little late, but I hope that you had a really lovely morning.

@TAB I have private health insurance for dental work and am going to access my super for the expensive stuff. If I didn't have my mortgage I wouldn't stress so much, but then again I can access my super once again so I have decided that my former work place can go get ducked.

Got a crap credit rating thanks to poor decisions made for former friend (borrowed money when she couldn't and ended up stuck with the debt when she defaulted. Still owes me $$$ that I'll never see, while she goes and gets a loan because she has a good credit rating.....no good deed...) so no credit card.

Been here before, like you, so I have to remember this too shall pass.

Hugs xx

what about income? ie centrelink? they dont back pay anymore these days, only pay from when you apply.  its whats todays probs, how do I avoid tomorrows probs ; smaller pieces type thing, well, was to me. @ENKELI