Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Good Morning!

well , am going to have to start eating thyroid foods and trying to exercise more as drs no use @SmilingGecko 

I know there are many more like us that get no use out of the medical system. My GP won't budge an inch for me. Have thought of going to another GP instead @TAB as I don't like my doctor anymore. She won't do anything for me. So much for medicine huh? I'm sorry this has happened to you. You are not alone on this one. My GP does no due diligence and I have no respect for her brand of medicine anymore. Just go elsewhere TAB or do it yourself like I have done. I reversed just about everything myself. I guess I have to do this one too.

i dont think about it usually but it seems so obvious re dramatic weight gain etc , yet tests never back it up @SmilingGecko 

Yes as far as I know "healthy" covers a wide band @TAB. I had to reverse a fatty liver last year due to toxic medicines circulating through my liver. I had no choice. The tests were scheduled at 7am and you were not allowed to eat or drink anything upon waking up and doing the liver scan. The only problem is I wake up at 4 or 5 each morning. Needed to drink water at least over 3 hours. Could not do the test. So reversed my fatty liver myself. I still use GP's but I've basically had to heal myself over the years. If anything doctors made me sick. Would always check in with a doctor but complimentary healing did more for me than a doctor did. My GP would not even fill out forms properly or run certain tests. GP's are the gateway system to access care and they don't care. My liver pathology request I had to get done by another GP. I've noticed my doctor has not done due diligence of recent years.  Makes you wonder?

yeah, makes you wonder @SmilingGecko  i bet people w same problems get treated differently across the board

They do @TAB its called systemmic discrimination. Shes Chinese and I never listened to discrimination about her coming from a member of nursing staff at her clinic. I never discriminated against her myself either. I hardly went in there unless I really needed to.  All my symptoms were consistent with disease pathology and not somatisation of an illness that did not exist

pretty sure the way I am treated at Drs is influenced by my age, appearance and employment status @SmilingGecko  sort of like, 'why bother'..

Hearing you @TAB  - sad as it is

not something I normally think about @tyme but gp before current one was a bit of a clock watcher, apparently country gps get $40 more now to bulk bill .. but yeah .. heard people the other day getting charged $80 for standard consult and getting $40 back from medicare. I paid $30 gap over 10 years ago briefly at one place

I was getting charged $100 for 10 mins.. so I stopped going there because all i wanted was a script.