Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Good Morning!

This explains a lot @SmilingGecko 😄 Thanks for sharing! 

Yes indeed! You are most welcome @Paperdaisy💜

Good morning all
Went for run
Feel a bit sick so needed some fitness. Helped a bit. But now I'm tired haha.
Catching up with 2 people today and some errands. Looking at going to Melbourne. For a few nights next week maybe

Hello @MDT thats good you went for a run.  I've been taking even more care of my health and have enhanced energy.  I hope you enjoy your stay in Melbourne next week.  The CBD is now a sleepy district.  Nobody goes there since covid.  Theres lots of things to see and do.  If you want some ideas for your trip just ask

Morning @Judi9877,

I think most of can relate to the feelings you describe at one time or another. That feeling that things feel a little off without any real reason. I find those feelings a little unnerving - I do find that for me that tend to come about in the early morning and as the day goes on they seem to lessen. I do hope that those feelings are lessening for you.

Your upcoming holiday sounds like something to really look forward to. Nothing like a change of scene to help lift your spirits 🙂

Warm wishes,

FloatingFeather 

Yes please @SmilingGecko
Ideas would be good for Melbourne

I do hope you are having a good day.

My run has really sparked me up. I'm glad I did it.

I got 1 thing done before I left the house. So that's something.
Hoping to at least not start new role til September

I need time to adjust my sleep schedule. Which is just not good atm. No matter what.

I bought some multivitamin meant to help with sleep. But I always wake up at night.

Good morning and good afternoon @FloatingFeather @MDT @SmilingGecko @Paperdaisy @Former-Member @hanami @Former-Member @TAB @Shaz51 @Former-Member @tyme @maddison @Clawde @Snowie @Zoe7 @outlander @Meowmy @Oaktree @OscarJones @Jacques @Former-Member @Peri @RedHorse @Dimity @Captain24 and all forumites here. I hope your day is going well whatever you are doing.

To be honest, I’m feeling a little down still and am being hard on myself for not achieving things. That’s another story. I’ll get better. I have to. 

Take care.

Judi9877

Hi @Judi9877  I hope things get better for you , try and take it easy on yourself 🙂

What an awesome list SG
You're a legend @SmilingGecko