Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

not done links @kiwigirl64  copy and past works for pics or snipping tool in windows if they are too big say

@TAB not anymore. I can't submit a claim without the certificate so it is just pending until I can upload the certificate. Las time I was paid within a few days. I'm not going to stress about it, won't change anything. What I had in savings will now be used to pay car rego, new tyres and dentist.

@TAB Thank you for reminding me to get my Tax return done.

@ENKELI  I’m looking forward to reading your progress.

I hope all the SANEstas have a wonderful weekend and all your football teams win 😁

@kiwigirl64 @SmilingGecko @Historylover @greenpea @Shaz51 @PeppyPatti @Mar1 @Tilz @Ru-bee

G

Hello @ENKELI ,

Apologies, it looks like it was thought "Dodgy Bros" was the name of a company lol.

Thanks for being patient with us 🙂

i wouldnt be getting tyres if it was me @ENKELI  just keep them bit longer then replace the worst., 2 at a time, with cheap ones or even second hand lol ..dole life...

Dear @ENKELI 

Yes I saw him. I started crying but stopped immediately. 

He has made good decisions AND he sees his GP regularly. 

🐥

He's started playing The piano regularly. Who would have guessed ? 

Thankyou for thinking of me whilst you are patching yourself together. 

a34d8c7d-5a42-4e47-8323-4a4d7d45ac35_fullsize.jpg

@ENKELI 

You are gentle 

You deserve help from your GP. 

Ide say every reasonable Gp in Australia wants to strangle the hob knobs of Centrelink. 

FB_IMG_1689822712036.jpg

@PeppyPatti popcorn and chocolate, how decadent!! I would love to eat some popcorn, as soon as I have my teefs done on Monday I think I'll buy some.

So glad to hear you got to see your son. It sounds like you'll be seeing him more often too. Great news xx

@tyme lol, thanks for that! I thought, oh no am I not being mindful again? I started to wonder if I had overstepped again!

@PeppyPatti I don't know how you managed to stop crying! I would have been bawling! I'm so happy, and to be playing the piano again, that is so awesome. 

Happy dance!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance