Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Glisten I am looking forward to going to the dentist. Wow that's something I didn't think I'd ever say. I was awake at 5.30am yesterday morning, just screaming into my pillow with the nerve pain. Once I have the 2 offending fangs fixed I want to discuss what next to do about the rest of my smile. 

How is your weekend panning out?

Have you been to Bully yet? Make sure you get as many saunas in as you can before you leave - hey would the friends put a sauna in for you?! Lol.

@TAB yes I've done my tax. I still have most of it in savings. It's what I'll be using to buy tyres and rego.

I have to get new tyres because I've been very irresponsible and not got Paris (my car) in for a wheel alignment. I have been looking for good pricing and will get mid-range. I have Bridgestone tyres at the moment but I will get something more mid range. My uncle was a mechanic and also managed a Tyrepower franchise so I was able to get an idea of what tyres to get. I'll get a yellow licky (defect notice) if I get pulled over so it's an unfortunate cost but necessary. 

i did 5 laps of nullabor w flat spare , also had a tyre w steel sticking out  only got caught when got done for speeding @ENKELI  lol

Hello @redwolf70 , @Tish24 and welcome to the forum 😎

I feel cool that @Glisten got my name in the forum - it’e.... . s

list……thanks @Glisten 

Night pill is been taken shortly.

I wish I was a ghost then I could turn off all sounds secretly and fluky up on the kitchen walls and sponge down the dust. 

Hello anyone. I'm feeling like a segregated specie right now (I'm white fella eh).

Wondering if anyone's about 💌

take it easy @Stout 

I went to Bully yesterday @ENKELI 

I’ve had a big 2 days.

Chocolate Digestive biscuits and a cup of tea is fine right? Oh wait found a can of baked beans and some crackers- awesome 🙌🏼 

Hugs G

Good morning everyone. This morning I've woken up feeling all💓💓💓

You see, I have this inner female in me, she's wild, has a body to match, and like any special lady, dislikes being violated socially.

We must be healing. We've never been able to hold to suitable partner. Were all to fleeting. It's annoying. I wish the isolated bloke in me wasn't so powerful. Both sides are in the blood, as there was a female in the family from the roaring twenties. I'm not rainbow, but I understand that demographic. I hope to find a suitable woman one day soon, before age moves in.

Wishing you a nice wonderful weekend too, @Glisten.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance