Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Good Morning!

..well looka you @kiwigirl64  nice pic 😊 

Good Morning

@PeppyPatti did you get to see your son? I am hoping you did 😍

@TAB as soon as I posted I realised I'd forgotten to mention that I have applied for Centrelink but can't submit my claim until I have a separation certificate from workplace. I won't get that until my final pay on Thursday. I am considering going to my doctor to get a medical certificate to prevent me from having to jump through the usual hoops for the govt. I don't do well with the pressure they put on me when job hunting.

yeah, they can start things w/o sep cert tho. @ENKELI 

yeah, Ive been on sick certs most of last 4 years now lol hate jobnetwork agencies with a Passion. Rather not have to deal with them. caused me lots of grief over the years. they werent even going to approve my FT study for mutual obligation. I just keep changing agencies when they put heat on/ get more sick certs lol

have you done your tax ? @ENKELI  that might help if get something back ?

@TAB Thank you. I don't have a lot of images stored on my laptop, so I just grabbed this one😀

fair enough @kiwigirl64  I could upload pics straight from ph for a while, but doesnt work anymore. had to go back to old methods, emailing to myself etc

I find it hard sometimes to insert urls, and I have emailed stuff to myself. Whatever works for you is best.

Hi, can someone explain why my posted was modified? I said "Dodgy Bros" which is a fake joke name, as in dodgy people and it was edited to "I think he hired "a company" [edited by moderator]"

@Jynx @tyme am I missing something here? Thanks for your patience and understanding

E

that makes sense compared to some of my 'edits'  @ENKELI lol

think I have my own dedicated censor on 24/7 lol ..

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance