Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Walking for Wellness

Dawn's a bit early for me @TAB I'm a night owl

.. walk Before you go to bed @Dimity  maybe .. 😊

I walked and did my kung fu routine on Monday morning for the first time in at least 12 months. I have had an ongoing knee ligament issue, and the physio was really successful in guiding me back to being able to walk and practice kung fu. Also, just motivation was an issue (when isn't it?) and I am much better off after eating healthy and keeping up with my daily wellness check list. I have lost enough weight in the last 3 months that I can move around easier, but although weight-loss isn't the goal, it is reassuring and giving me a confidence boost.

I can't wait for my SW to arrive this morning, and we will walk/talk and practice qigong together!
😁
deshift

Morning @deshift , @Oaktree , @TAB , @Dimity , @Delicatessen 

Good morning lovely people! @Shaz51 @deshift @Dimity @TAB @Delicatessen 

Meggle

Hi @Oaktree , i actually went for a good walk yest, pretty sore hip waking up this morining tho and its raining lol. perhaps a rest day  and put some creme on back

Good on you re walk yesterday @TAB 

Definitely have a rest day today and maybe a nice hot shower for your sore parts. 

Meggle

Hello @deshift @Shaz51 @Oaktree @TAB 

walking is great

Yesterday my BP was dangerously high but it came down a bit after I walked. 

Please look after yourself @Dimity 

Maybe talk to your doctor and see if there is anything they can do to help your high bp. Meditation may also help.

Meggle

jeez @Dimity  shouldnt you call an ambulance ? I got told off by Dr a while back after getting af. was not taking blood thinners due to misunderstanding.