Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A Life of Trauma and Tragedy (Possibly Triggering Content)

Previous plans out the window. Hubby had cardiac arrest this morning. Had to call ambulance and they rescusitated him. In local hospital now, but they will be transferring him to city. Its very much touch and go. Was allowed to see him briefly a while ago, but then booted out. I feel totally lost.

Tag a few, but brain malfunction here right now.

@Snowie @Bow @Owlunar @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @WIP @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @Anastasia @Faith-and-Hope @Peri @BlueBay @Eve7 

Oh no @Emelia8 

I am so sorry that you are going through this. All my wishes and prayers for you and your husband.

I am glad he is still fighting but it must be so hard for you to see him like this and to go through it.

Please remember that we are here for you in anyway that you need us. Whether that is sitting with you, listening or anything else you need, we are all here.

I am going to tag a @Former-Member too   

@Emelia8 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Oh hunny, I am so sorry, reiterating that I am here 24/7...I love you @Emelia8 

@Emelia8 

I am so sorry to hear about what happened this morning. That must be incredibly stressful and I can't imagine how worried you must be right now. Please know that we are here for you on the forums and also at the Help Centre (1800 18 7263) if you want to reach out further to help get through today. I hope you have some support from people around you and please remember to take care of yourself during this. 

Sending care and you are both in my thoughts

💙

Oh my precious friend @Emelia8  Sitting with you and prayers for you and hubby.

Here for you and by your side whenever needed.

💖🙏🤗🙏💖

Oh no @Emelia8  that is no good. I'm so sorry hubby is in a bad way but he will have the best care. Oh this must be so hard for you lovely. 
sending you prayers lots of hugs love snd support. Xxxooo

He has died. What am I to do?

Oh no, my dear @Emelia8 ,

how terrible and frightening for you both.  Hang in there, will they transfer you to the city with him?

You have cared for him so well and gone on loving him. I wish I could say something to comfort you. But my thoughts and prayers are with you both

love. PeriXx

Oh no, @Emelia8  darling,

who is taking care of you?  Can you call your brother?  We will care for you , but of course it is not like someone being able to put their arms around you and hold you safe.  But that is what I am doing I will not leave you darling 

perixx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance