Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A Life of Trauma and Tragedy (Possibly Triggering Content)

@Anastasia  thinking of you too my beautiful friend and your boy too. 
sending you light, love and hugs. 
❤️💜💛💙💚🧡❤️

Thanks so much @NatureLover 

I wish I could not let the trauma affect me so much. But it does at times. And I feel I'll never get better. But I know it's hard work. 
hope you're doing ok today. Xx

Same back to you too @Snowie 

Hugs and love xxoo ❤️

@Emelia8 

You have great dignity in my eyes.  Safe travels to see your father.

Heart

Drive safely @Emelia8 and look after yourself on the way Heart I can certainly understand you not wanting to leave Holly but knowing she is in good hands is a little relief. Hugs and hugs to you both Heart

hope your visit with your Dad goes well @Emelia8 HeartHeart

. Fingers crossed the drive isn't too bad., and safe travels there and back xxxx

@Emelia8 

Hi Em

All the best for your trip away - I hope you have some quality time with your Dad - and make good memories - 

I'm so sorry about little Holly - we have to face this with our pets at times - I have had a lot of cats through the years and it is always hard when they get old or sick and die. Still I had my last cat for 15 years and it was good time - she went to the vet for her injections and occasional injuries and never wanted to go in the cage but the last time - she saw the cage and ran straight into it. I realised after the vet put her to sleep that she had been sick for a few months but they tend to keep it a secret. I miss her but I have great memories

I read that your have a rotator cuff tear - so do I and I know how painful that is and that is on top of your cancer surgery and radio-therapy. That is a lot - I am relieved that you have full use of your arm in spite of the numbness and ache from nerve damage. You are such a battler.

Take care of yourself and have a good break - I am so glad you are seeing your father. All the best

Dec

Take all the time you needTake all the time you need

Thank you so much everyone. Arrived here safe and sound after the long drive. Got a busy day today with 2 medical appts to get dad to. The first is to his surgeon to check his skin graft, and thats a large country town an hours drive away. The second is with his GP in dads local small town. So more driving today, and more Drs waiting rooms. Seems to be my life lately.

Gotta go, but wanted to let you all know I got here safely, and to thank you for your posts.

Emelia 💕

Morning hug for you @Emelia8  safe travels as you are on the road with your dad today 

Good morning @Emelia8 

Hope all goes ok today with your dad.

Lots of love and hugs sent your way 💕💕💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance