Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

@Eve7 wrote:

Today I came face to face with my perpetrator. My day should have been brilliant but for seeing this creep again.

I wish The ground would swallow him up.

Oh no, @Eve7 !! 😞

I hope you are OK...how are you doing this morning??

What struck me too was that you said "I wish the ground would swallow HIM up", not YOU up. That seems to me to be positive...well done 💛

@Snowie @Eve7 @NatureLover @Bow @Anastasia @Clawde  and all passing by wishing everyone a beautiful day full of love and kindness. Love to you all. peaxxxHeart

76+ Useful Be Strong And Courageous Quotes That Will Unlock Your True  Potential

Thanks @NatureLover  Unfortunately I will see him again today and tomorrow.

Nothing I can do about it as I’m not strong enough to do anything else.

Thinking of you @Eve7 

Hugs

🤗🦋🤗

@Eve7 wrote:

Today I came face to face with my perpetrator. My day should have been brilliant but for seeing this creep again.

I wish The ground would swallow him up.

Oh sweet @Eve7 I am so sorry.

Did I tell you, you are one of the bravest people I know? Sending you love and strength and there with you to help get you through the next couple of days. xox

Capture.PNG

@Eve7 wrote:

Thanks @NatureLover  Unfortunately I will see him again today and tomorrow.

Nothing I can do about it as I’m not strong enough to do anything else.

Oh gosh @Eve7 ...oh gosh. Am thinking of you and wishing you much strength as you suffer this 😞 Sending lots of 💛

Thanks @NatureLover  @Anastasia @WIP @greenpea 

I am not in a good place tonight and have sh I need to get home

Are you safe enough to get home @Eve7 or do you need a doctor?

I’m at my sister’s until Friday @Zoe7 

How’s Tobes?

I am glad you have some company then @Eve7  I have just looked back on what you have been dealing with today - that is incredibly hard Hon Smiley Sad Please know that no matter what you have been through and no matter what you are feeling right now that you are strong, you are courageous and you will get through this. Do not let this person take more from you than he already has because he does not matter but you certainly do 💖💖💖💖💖

Tobes is asleep and so far doing so much better. Still a long way to go but all signs are good so far 👍

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance