Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: I can’t cope

@Captain24 

Do you know about emulators?  They allow you to play those old games on any computer these days.  Atari, Nintendo, arcade... all of them.  Maybe you would enjoy that for a bit of nostalgia.

A very basic online one is here... https://www.smbgames.be/super-mario-bros.php

Sounds like you have a few things lined up. @Captain24 

I wonder what's happening? Can you put your finger on it?

I don’t know @tyme. I was doing okish. I had warning signs on Friday, that’s why I spent the day doing all that self care shit. Plus I spoke to my bestie. That was a lot of my safety plan in action. It’s just not working. 

I just journaled and noting came through. I wish I knew why or what. I’m hoping it’s not bipolar related. I’m hoping something has triggered it.

I just had a thought as I was typing. Maybe it’s from the holiday, tired, alone, all the stress, I don’t know

Never heard of it @MJG017 but I still have a Wii! So I can still play my Mario games

@Captain24 wrote:

I just had a thought as I was typing. Maybe it’s from the holiday, tired, alone, all the stress, I don’t know

I get a bit down with holidays @Captain24.  I think it's when the loneliness gets to me the most.  It seems to amplify everything else.

It's intriguing to be honest @Captain24 . I can see things are going down and that's why I asked if you could pinpoint anything. 

Take one step at a time. Don't run before you can walk. 

You may feel a bit better after getting out a bit tomorrow. Can you make another appt with your bestie?

Thanks for acknowledging it. @tyme 

Im going to do some crafty shopping tomorrow while I’m over there. I am a little excited to see what I can find. I want a resin kit that’s coloured not clear. 

Im trying to look at this like a bump in the road but it does feel much worse than that. Here’s stuff that I’m thinking that can’t be said on here

@Captain24 

Well hopefully tomorrow does the trick and help get you feeling a bit better. 

We're here to keep you company for a while if you need it right now.

Yes! The resin art stuff is sooo cool! You can get uv resin that hardens in the sun. It's super awesome. I really want someone to teach me how to do it. But you can put flowers in it, make coasters, art work, furniture...

Let me know how you go with it.

Also, I like how you put it about this being a kink or bump in the road. I agree. Monitor it and see how things pan out. 

I'll see you later this week when I'm on. Please look after yourself.

Hugs @Captain24 

I’ve done to clear coasters with gold flecks through them already @tyme