Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Tabaluga's

hey @Bill16 going ok mate, pulled an old tv apart to fix a power plug got a new one soldered in, good as new. not much else done today, had chicken for dinner.

G'day @Jacques sweet re the TV, just at the fish and chippy 

sweet @Bill16 have a potato cake for me mate. be liberal with the chicken salt 🙂

TAB
Senior Contributor

TAB_0-1728038813260.png

6 pces flake,

4x potato cakes

4 crab sticks

12 scallops

12 prawns

12 calamari

3 burgers

3 large salads

@Bill16 

@Jacques 

souvlaki

falafel

@TAB @Bill16 @Jacques @Meowmy @greenpea @StuF Had the best nights sleep ever in a while. Have healed my thyroid so no late night sweats and waking up in the middle of the night. It feels like my yin/yang balance has been restored. I use a supp I learned about from the UFO community which makes you 100% congruent. Feels good. Getting somewhere with the backup water supply. Bought some antibacterial wash to clean out the containers which is what they do with resaleable refurbished ones that used to contain olives. I got my barrels for $15 each. Not a bad investment for back up water tanks! Got to get someone to drill a hole in them and put in spigots so I can bleed the water every 6 months to keep it fresh. I saw some drum covers for wine barrels - they would fit my olive barrels just need more specifications regarding their manufacture in terms of durability, UV protection and dust minimisation. All this is keeping me busy!

@TAB @Bill16 @StuF good morning cool friends, take care

@SmilingGecko good morning  SG