Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

well, managed a shower and got washing on @Meowmy @StuF  am 90 mins into 4 (ish) hour window for phone call ha ha lol

might try my luck and go to post office , also to parcel place and shops for snacks so am ready to go straight to bigtown after call

was funny yesterday , got passed in no passing zone by people in in like 30 yo ford falcon w stone guard over windscreen, like not even trucks use them anymore lol like they are hillbillies and scoff-laws lol so eventually I got in a spot to pass them, aswer doing  5 ks under limit , put my foot down more than needed like to say eff you for holding me up and they were holding white line into corners trying to stop me see traffic etc and braking if I got too close cos they were going slow  then they pull huge headlight flash routine on me, like 3 flashes ha ha hilarious

TAB
Senior Contributor

well stop whining then ! .. @StuF  lol oh I doan wanna , oh but its only ph ... 😈 lol

Will let you know @StuF don't know quite what to expect.  Feeling tired today so may not push myself and just enjoy some rest and rejuvenation. Doing a Quartz grid today to clear my crown chakra don't know how I will feel after that but will give it a go. The Sun meets Regulus in the sky today and the crown gets activated more than usual. With a clear crown your manifestations are more rapid. Plus you feel centered, balanced and at peace and more attuned to higher wisdom. You put clear quartz at the top of your head and at each ear and one at the bottom of the feet and you use visualisation to breathe sludge out of your crown to be absorbed by the clear quartz and the bottom of your feet. Can only give it a try. Makes you wonder lol

@SmilingGecko @TAB @Meowmy @Meowmy @Bill16 @Glisten @Jacques 

Hey guys,

I have walking group this morning. It’s payday so will probably go grocery shopping later. Also the cleaner is coming this afternoon 

It's all happening @Oaktree I got paid my disability pension on Wednesday which is my usual day. Got to organise my order of produce with the local farm today. Its a permaculture farm with free roaming chooks. The owners are first generation farmers and they met at an alternative dance party. They are quite a couple and are very colorful. The picture of them on their egg cartons used to make me smile. She reminds me of Frida Kahlo with her expressive fashion sense. I'm just having a quiet day today

@Oaktree enjoy your day

TAB
Senior Contributor

@StuF  @Meowmy  got parcel, went to shop, went to PO, got fuel , hung washing out, cleaned lint filters 

Still no call ha ha 

Well @TAB @Meowmy @SmilingGecko 

Phone call with psychologist done. Now lunch then drive to see psychiatrist this afternoon

Hope you're all doing well

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah snack time here @StuF  not sure how long will hang around after 12 for phone call, guess can always go to bigtown tomorrow ..

Hello @TAB I hope you get that call today. Well youve been out so a bit of a break from home for you ❤️ I'm tired so won't be doing much today. Just making a pot of herbal tea for now and might put on some nakshatra incense. Then catch some sunshine around midday. Focussing on manifestations today. Need to attract certain things into my life that I need. How has your MH been? Are you feeling any better?