North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, hope the day pans out well for us.🙏🙏🙏🙏

@StuF enjoy the group StuF

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah, not up to much here today I think @Meowmy  hope your day goes okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

hope it goes okay whatever that entails @StuF 

@TAB hey tabby, hope to get through the day ha ha.

TAB
Senior Contributor

oh well, sometimes thats  the thing @Meowmy  or if gets too much just go home I guess. going back to bed here. had soup. cat on pile of blankets of floor so dont have to get it to move so I can get in bed lol

Hey @StuF i hope you enjoy group today. Hello @TAB. Had a good nights rest and woke up doing box breathing.

Breathwork is great for preventing disease as it all begins with lung energy which is why i do  breathwork first thing in the morning, did some Epsilon meditation and health audios.

Had a shower and here i am online. My Woolworths delivery comes today. Got a $10 everyday rewards discount plus $10 off items on special. So I saved quite a bit this week.

Am about to do my hair. Got this you-beaut anti frizz thermal heat protectant which I made myself out of castor oil, aloe vera gel and I think distilled water. It works like a charm over winter.  Its lasted months have got to make some more

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay sounds good @SmilingGecko  not up to much here. its cold.

I'm just glad I got some sleep as my sleeping has been disrupted. Will do more qigong yin/yang breathing meditation today as it supports good sleep. Its cold here, somewhat better than yesterday @TAB.

@Glisten Got to bring up the thermal styling heat protectant recipe on the internet again and make some hyaluronic skin serum soon. Its only hyaluronic powder and distilled water! I don't know how skin care companies can make it for pennies and sell for $30. It costs nothing to make 

TAB
Senior Contributor

..I could be wrong, but didnt seem to sleep for more than 2 hours at a time last night @SmilingGecko