Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB here 🪓 🤣

We all kid ourselves @StuF It’s driven into us to harden up. We suppress emotions because no one taught us how to deal with them skilfully.

Memories of things that that you suppress for a lifetime. Come out of nowhere while you’re brushing your teeth.

Having the right facility and experienced professionals to teach you how to unpack that is wonderful. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

'Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.  The company that we outsource our thesis scanning has always provided us with a clear pdf copy but because they are copying the pages, as opposed to downloading an online copy, it may not be 'as new'.  I have attached a few pages from a thesis that we have had scanned for a recent purchase request as an example. The result will also vary depending on the printer and paper that was originally used.

As a University library we deal with other institutions rather than with individuals when resource sharing.  Many local libraries are experienced in submitting ILLs for their patrons and can submit an interlibrary (ILL) request to us on your behalf indicating that it is for a copy of a thesis.  If they have any questions, they are welcome to follow up with us directly and we will walk them through it. 

The Library does not  offer a printing or binding service and so  you will need to organise that yourself.  '

@Glisten  ok these peeps in 'acquisitions , think thats in a dungeon 3 levels underground somwhere lol

@Glisten 

Gotta go re appointment almost here. Will respond properly after

@TAB you get better service at Officeworks Print & Scan

TAB
Senior Contributor

to me its just something I have to do @SmilingGecko  not that bothered. But thanks

Hope everyone  is ok @Glisten @TAB @StuF @Meowmy @SmilingGecko @Bill16 @Oaktree l

Haven't been doing so well lots of ups n down but still around 

Have been reading posts every now and then

Just keep having trouble with memory a lot

@saturnzoon  good to see your post on the forum.

Are you getting plenty of sleep?

G

TAB
Senior Contributor

Hi @saturnzoon  hope things are not too bad for you atm 

Hello @saturnzoon lovely to see you on here again