Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Tabalugas

Hey @Meowmy wishing you a more comfortable day without the heat.  I don't know if you are in Melbourne but its 21 degrees today

TAB
Senior Contributor

stiill hot here next 3 days @SmilingGecko  i did first couple hours on floor in front of aircon, then slept ontop of bed w fan  enjoy gardening

off for big shopp[ing trip here

@TAB hey tabby, enjoy shopping trip. Out walk and coffee here. Not feeling well. Hope it gets better. Take care

@TAB SA is much hotter in summer compared to Victoria. Its good you were able to get some sleep. I have to get meds while the weather is still bearable so it will be a milder day to hail the bus. Just made myself a warm cup of carob drink then will get the day rolling.  Enjoy your day in bigtown

@SmilingGecko @TAB 

What temperatures are you getting over the next two days?

Howdy folks @Meowmy @TAB @saturnzoon  hope you have a nice day,Hey man @TAB on it early here

@Glisten its 21 today 23 tomorrow and 27 Monday 29 Tuesday. So the weather will be slowly building in Melbourne

@Bill16 hey cool friend. Enjoy Saturday

TAB
Senior Contributor

@Meowmy  just home now and unpacked. trying to cool down. Hope things better for you now. Trip was pretty relaxed.

I asked young guy at checkout where phone chargers were. he left checkout and showed me lol and wanted to help me pick it out ha ha. I must be nicest person in the World or look helpless or both lol.. @SmilingGecko @Bill16 @tonys @Glisten  then stopping at servo for cheap petty on way home got such a look from ok middle aged woman behind counter dunno what she was thinking, but know what it looked like. must be into teddy bears lol. I flashed her what I imagined was a similar look and got same again. I walked out. Too old for this lol..

TAB
Senior Contributor

had day off it here yest plus a few half hearted days b4 @Bill16  in this stage think am due lol

neighbour baled me up b4 leaving asked if can go in my drive to clean his gutter i sed knock yrself out lol. when got home, had a look and realised its trees on my side doing it all ... hmmm I prob should cut a few branches off at least guess