Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Good Morning!

@Judi9877 Oh wow that cruise sounds like it's going to be amazing!

@ENKELI Lucky you with your public holiday, we've got one on Friday here in Vic for the Footy 😂 It sounds like short weeks all round

As my mum would say “GO STORM!” @Judi9877

You must be so excited for your trip away, I hope it’s magical!

@ENKELI ah a public holiday, how lovely, hopefully the relaxation is treating you well!

Okay @ENKELI  it's you and me dog paddling after the cruise @Judi9877 going on, who's joining us ? 

@ENKELI @TAB @Macqua @Glisten @SmilingGecko @StuF @Shaz51 @tyme @Lauz @Tilz @Ru-bee @MDT @Emelia8 @yellowcorgi 

I'm sewing my next quilt. My support worker last week was ridiculously annoying last week. She says I'm manipulative and I get her daily issues so I'm going to get her into trouble she sat and we didn't get any sewing done. But she talked about her problems 

Look, I completely agree about this. But I want only to quilt okay. 

Also, I'm very slowly getting through my emails to Sane when it first began. Omg, was I stressed out. AND lonely.

Gee hasn't Australia mental health changed well. Joyful. How is older people / over 50 years old are being listened to today. 

@ENKELI @PeppyPatti would you like your bed linen starched?

I love ye olde timey starching.

First time I starched a Christmas table cloth. It came off the clothes line like a sheet of cardboard 🤣

I got better at starching. I even starch my good t-shirts.

G

Not at you @Glisten !!

Busy laughing.....

😁

Hi forumites

Have decided today to call time on my job

The only issue? Finding another.

Asking my old company if they have space. Also looking in to conservation work.

Praying that I am doing this for time right reasons. Ultimately my own health and welfare. Not one for praying much but I feel lately that I have been. A real return to the process of prayer at least.

Weird but comforting in its own way

Big decision @MDT but sounds like it feels like the right one! Conservation work would be so rewarding!! I hope the path forward is a gentle downward slope for you my friend 😊

Can't be harder than what I'm doing atm @Jynx

Thanks for the support @Jynx

Thinking about you @MDT 

@Jynx @Glisten @Macqua @Ru-bee