Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Good Morning!

Dear @Stout 

No I did not, where was this earthquake ? 

Now, I'm thinking about how to find a lady. 

But first let's think About your gifts --- 

I feel that this is your gift. 

1: interesting past 

2: learning how to take a breath 

3: listening. Can you listen ? Are you able to hold a conversation . I'm going to be honest, I talk 20 miles at a time. I can twist people's lives out of them .

But I'm about to begin a Tafe course to start taking advantage of my gift. Because this is how I end up meeting very dangerous people. 

img (7).jpg

I need to learn boundaries. I'll let you know how it goes. 

Re: Re Good Morning!

Yes I'm like you @Historylover just thinking about @SmilingGecko food and how you live your life @SmilingGecko 

Wow.

I'm Scorpio with Leo rising Taurus in moon. 

I feel this fury towards my ex step father that he let my Mum treat me so badly which I need to reign in. 

img (5).jpg

This is true isn't it @Glisten that @ENKELI 

Did nothing wrong. 

I also feel embarrassed in that I didn't know @ENKELI speaks Finnish. Sorry. 

Dearest @ENKELI 

Thankyou. You also help me be my true self. 

I'm positive Fairtrade have heard all the excuses in the world re-- ex bosses sacking people. You just let it go through the process. 

Just heads up that you respond immediately your true self in any correspondence. 

@ENKELI see how much that you have been managing.,.

@PeppyPatti you have absolutely nothing to apologise for my lovely.  Finnish is not you average run of the mill language that Aussies speak so it's no wonder you didn't know I spoke it. I don't actually speak it that well because I can't roll my "rrr's". It was always a topic of amusement as the young girl who was trying to teach me and I would end up in fits of laughter at my dreadful pronunciations. And it was 30 years ago that I learnt so I am extremely rusty. I definitely wouldn't be able to get a job translating or reading Finnish unless I went and studied it properly.

I don't believe in having a victim mentality, what I do believe is that some of us are more of a target for bullies and opportunists because we are kind hearted and would never dream of being so cruel.

Hello @PeppyPatti  sorry.. i missed your good mornings... what about a good clean up on weekend?? 😎 That will relax your mind too and a fresh start

Good evening  @Tilz 

Thankyou for this good idea. 

I had a support worker today to clean my home but we ended doing the clothes washing. 

Tomorrow morning I'll do the vacuuming 

Get the place nice and clean, I always like what you wri

images(1).png

te 

@ENKELI you didn’t do anything. Your former workplace probably did it to a number of other employees, and they have always got away with it.

80% of the population, maybe more, their motivation is completely self serving. You could be anyone.

That’s the truth.

Even my friends who offered me the A-frame, it was only because they had a buyer and they needed me out to sell.

Once you accept that a majority of people are self serving, you don’t take things personally.

G

Thank you @PeppyPatti  . you are my good friend. so always by your side. ❤️

Hugs @Stout , @ENKELI. @PeppyPatti , @Glisten , @Tilz 😊