Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Good Morning!

not done links @kiwigirl64  copy and past works for pics or snipping tool in windows if they are too big say

@TAB not anymore. I can't submit a claim without the certificate so it is just pending until I can upload the certificate. Las time I was paid within a few days. I'm not going to stress about it, won't change anything. What I had in savings will now be used to pay car rego, new tyres and dentist.

@TAB Thank you for reminding me to get my Tax return done.

@ENKELI  I’m looking forward to reading your progress.

I hope all the SANEstas have a wonderful weekend and all your football teams win 😁

@kiwigirl64 @SmilingGecko @Historylover @greenpea @Shaz51 @PeppyPatti @Mar1 @Tilz @Ru-bee

G

Hello @ENKELI ,

Apologies, it looks like it was thought "Dodgy Bros" was the name of a company lol.

Thanks for being patient with us 🙂

i wouldnt be getting tyres if it was me @ENKELI  just keep them bit longer then replace the worst., 2 at a time, with cheap ones or even second hand lol ..dole life...

Dear @ENKELI 

Yes I saw him. I started crying but stopped immediately. 

He has made good decisions AND he sees his GP regularly. 

🐥

He's started playing The piano regularly. Who would have guessed ? 

Thankyou for thinking of me whilst you are patching yourself together. 

a34d8c7d-5a42-4e47-8323-4a4d7d45ac35_fullsize.jpg

@ENKELI 

You are gentle 

You deserve help from your GP. 

Ide say every reasonable Gp in Australia wants to strangle the hob knobs of Centrelink. 

FB_IMG_1689822712036.jpg

@PeppyPatti popcorn and chocolate, how decadent!! I would love to eat some popcorn, as soon as I have my teefs done on Monday I think I'll buy some.

So glad to hear you got to see your son. It sounds like you'll be seeing him more often too. Great news xx

@tyme lol, thanks for that! I thought, oh no am I not being mindful again? I started to wonder if I had overstepped again!

@PeppyPatti I don't know how you managed to stop crying! I would have been bawling! I'm so happy, and to be playing the piano again, that is so awesome. 

Happy dance!