North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Good Morning!

@Glisten 😃xx

@TAB   yes let's all hope it continues. 

greenpea_0-1722146379512.jpeg

😍

Follow Marck Kleon: https://www.instagram.com/marck.kleon/ https://soundcloud.com/marck-kleon Tags: #vintageculture #melodictechno #remix

@TAB  you’re a shocker. But I expect nothing less. Humour is our coping mechanism 😬

..not my material either  @Glisten  although being ex-Army and having father who spent 3 years on Russian Front think cant take some levities lol

ok , heard it at Trade School in 1992. Blacksmith lecturer was filling in for someone.He was a bit of a character. 

he started talking with 2 vietnamese guys fm Sub corp who where in my class and said same thing to them...

No but heard the fantastic cyclist 

What a brilliant win 👏 

@Glisten I checked the medal score briefly, never been a huge fan of the Olympics. 

More exciting was that the Dockers crushed the weagels 😁

Hot sweats, dizzy spells, a little trouble breathing and sore throat but on a positive note I tested negative for covid.

I'd like another day to recover but with the attitude of fellow staff members that's not possible. Unless they are sick no one else should take time off. Never mind I'll be sharing my flu with a room full of people 😠

Hope you're well Tomaatii xx

@ENKELI be careful you don’t develop an upper respiratory infection, pneumonia, tonsillitis, glandular fever, or quinsy.

I’ve had the first four, but since I started sauna, 0 illness.

My daughter almost died from quinsy when she was 20. Kept going to work when she was sick.

Fantastic win by the men in purple.

Look after yourself my little pin :pushpin: cushion.

Hugs G

Thy ist goodeth
@PeppyPatti

As goodeth as one caneth be-eth

If that makes sense?

Yeah went back to work this week. The overall mood is sour atm coz of the wage hike requestvwe put forward. The management really didn't like it. Says a lot about the culture.
But this happens in the big world of work

Pop's passing has been a catalyst for me and I'm more interested in paying off debts (HECS), finding a higher income and saving for a house, and moving into an industry I can find stable work in (looking towards cyber or financial intelligence )

It is what it is

@Glisten well Tomaatii, I don't have the flu. Nearly a decade since I've had a cold or flu, feeling pretty chuffed about that 😁

However, I've been put on antibiotics, steroids and ventalin because I have asthma. At 55! I'm not impressed!

At least I can get the right treatment though. My Dr also has BPD so he suggested I watch my mood levels with the steroids, we had a chuckle when he told me they could falsely inflate my mood. Considering I've had a fairly low mood for some time I'm happy to accept the risk. Fortunately I have a support system in place, my brother, who will keep my in check. Going to have a nap now, been to doc, dropped off a cake at browser work for his birthday. He reckons I'm not long for this world now but I know secretly he appreciates it. I've surprised him with birthday parties, dinners and the like for many years, he's used to me by now!

Hope you're keeping well my lovely 😍 xx