Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Good Morning!

@tonys  Huck, I’m starting my first bowl turn on Monday. Did all the prep today.

G

@tonys  When I was turning the pen 🖊️ on the lathe, I got an idea for a pen for big man hands.

Does it make any difference the size of a pen 🖊️ when you have big hands?

G

very good @MDT I just got my copy of Penguin Australian Short Stories  Mary Lord ed.

have not opened Crime and Punishment yet

@TAB  sounds awful, head down lights out.

From my experience, when you have health issues, it can dominate your life until rectified.

G

yeah , well, its not rectified yet @Glisten 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @tonys 🙂 🌺

sounds like lots of fun had fishing with your wonderful bookkeeper; it really makes me smile to read how you speak of her, and how much she means to you 🙂

Its really great youve had the experience you have to be able to offer advice, as that is not that common, from what I am aware (someone who really knows how to manage neighbour disturbances with a workable knowledge of the key points needed).

I hear you regarding getting out and about... its always been a dream of mine to get out again, which wont be for a while, but maybe one day!

I will keep safe in isolation to maintain the debate - thats a given! haha 😉 

How was the mullet fly fishing? And by that I dont mean fly fishing while fashioning a mullet, but fly fishing for a fish called mullet.. maybe I should give up on the jokes? hehe.

Take care, and I hope you have a lovely weekend 🙂 

thought mullet fishing was mainly near sewage works , well esp for Stone blind mullets and deep sea racers ..lol .. @tonys @Former-Member @MDT 

New name finally @MDT

They didn't approve my other one which I understand lol
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thank you kindly @PeppyPatti 🤗🌺

I hope your day went well?

And you have a great weekend 🙂

I hope those machines and quilts are going really well too! xx

..what, Batman ?? @MDT  I reckeon thats better .........................