Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Good Morning!

You might want to check this out @TAB it goes into greater extensive detail about this mars/saturn/pluto alignment today 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qYYLcK-b08

On April 10th, just two days following the Solar Eclipse visible over the USA, there will occur a more challenging celestial alignment: Mars will form a conjunction with Saturn, while also forming an 8th Harmonic with Pluto. This configuration is notably destructive, potentially unleashing ...

thanks, but am not going out again today @SmilingGecko 😊

Hello @Wanderer , @Lila3 , @MDT , @Doldip15 , @TAB , @SmilingGecko , @Emelia8 

frog.gif

Hello @HelloKitty1981 😁

Good morning everyone, sorry for my late start, was stuck on a phone call regarding accommodations at TAFE @Shaz51,@TAB@SmilingGecko,@MDT,@Doldip15  and anyone else I may have missed 🙂

Hi @TAB 

How was your day? 

Hello beautiful people and @Bon_courage .  Thankyou so much for your words of sharing and suport both on this thread and the loneliness.  They both seem to merge into one lane now and then. Perhaps at night its just a comfort to see each others headlight on a lonely country road.  

@Lila3  each word I'd write a thousand times knowing that it reached you in such a way. Your thanks moved me, way deep. 

@PeppiPatty  Did you say, you play, ONLY classical.  My guitar knows only a handful of cords and a few variations.  My friend, I'm a little envious let me tell you. Yes you heard right. I blame my tools for my inadequacies.  As for the  Harmonica. It spins slowly in space. A symbol. In the place of dreams,

hopes, and stars. Flashing a glimmer  and promise back at me, every time it rotates and catches the sun.   Each of us one day has to place our trust in something . . . and then someone. 

The risk,  is what makes it all worth it..

Flying hams.. @MDT   Boxes haven't been made to the shape of us yet my friend.

We spent some of our lives running our fingers down wet slippery panes of glass trying to get . . in.

Then comes  the realization,  that while those inside may know the. . feel . . of rain upon a face.. They will never know the... 'meaning',  of it..       Let they make their clumsy  Ikea shapes fit our world. 

@Doldip15   would it stand a hair upon a neck  to think that perhaps our cups of tea's journey to the floor,  ended at precisely the same moment in time. 

Perhaps .. I am you,  and you are me.

A worm hole through spilt cup of tea

I believe, we are all connected  beyond our imagining.  We gather in this place, people,  just  like us,

because we see beyond the face of the face.  And with that seeing comes emotion in abundance.

We have the affliction of feeling it all and caring too much.  But I prefer that to the porcelain souls of shop floor mannequins.. 

And here we are.   A place where we can finally see the many faces of ourselves.  Thoughts with you

Doldip..

Now  @Glisten ,  too long have we shared the saddle old friend.  If these kind souls ever run into,  old

tony 2guns.  Well . . .  thats the end of me.. Pure n simple.   That was a Baaaad  tonys..  Anyway,

didn't you n me bury him out in that forgotten two bit desert town.. the deformed monument to a man in need of medication. 

@Jynx   my thoughts are we put that old town to the torch, but I guess its up to the other citizens vote.

well I hope that ends it on a cheery note..    Luv you all.  Be nice to thee in the mirror please.   tonys..

@SmilingGecko  @Former-Member  @Healandlove   @Oaktree  @ENKELI  @Historylover @greenpea  @StuF   @TAB  @Meowmy   @Shaz51  @Adge  @saturnzoon  .... and @SmilingGecko  emerging from the shadow of her eclipse.  you'll be a little fragile for a bit. go easy my friend.

Be away a till week end .. thanks so much everyone.                                                                  tonys

Hi 👋 @oceangirl 

Pretty quiet re my day. Stray cat been feeding getting fussy now (?) Got script at chemist, took like 40mins geez.

Split some wood.lit fire.wood from last year, so it lights easily. Going to Port Pirie shopping today . Taking cpap machine was trying out back.not for me I think. Supposed to be a panacea but not really pleasant or scientific for that matter. They are just selling stuff and they do the tests.

Been going to course in Adelaide once a fortnight since end of Feb now. Was so busy last fortnight. Done nothing this time. Doesnt feel right. I got an assessment marked. Its pass or fail. I passed. 

Anyway. Are you still working? How is your dog?  How is exercising going ?

How long are you staying in that job if still there? I have been in my own house 11 months now. I just renewed insurance today. Changed company. Now $114 cheaper and way more benefits.I was in a hurry last time . Hope things ok for you

Cheers tabs @TAB

Was very productive

Got all my work done.

New Caledonia is in a but of strife because of the independence movement. Lots of protests and people aren't happy.

Could be some more skirmishes on border of Azerbaijan and Armenia. But maybe NATO and allies will calm them all down.

Interesting stuff.

You didn't ask but hey now you know haha

Well put @tonys

Unlike ikea, life doesn't come with an instruction manual and IF it did it wouod still be wrong

I remember putting together my old desk from ikea and the manual was a load of garbage. It wanted me to put so ruling together which didn't work. I navigated it myself and that table still worked fine.

Reminds me of a stand up comic I saw once who was talking about how when you get on a plane the flight attendant looks at your ticket for the umpteenth time after about 3 others have already just to confirm you're on the right flight. Then they take your ticket and say "OK 5B, that's after 4 but before 6 and B is after A and before C"..... like I have no concept of the numeric system or the alphabet and need to be shown how to sit in a seat...... far out