Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Good Morning!

..did you know an 80,000 tonne ship was built in Whyalla SA in 1970  @Glisten  ?

@MDT fyi  okay later on in 90s I was lucky enough to work with like 3 people who had worked at that shipyard 

@TAB  TABSTA I did not know that fun fact. My mind has trouble comprehending 80,000 tons. But I think it is wonderful that it happened.

G

https://fb.watch/q-IO-61Pka/

if google largest ship built in australia will show 20,000 tonne barge built in spain for RAN

..ignorance is bliss.......................

@MDT apologies for the delay hammy, I've been out all day.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'm always curious to learn other ideas and thoughts.

Of course the problems are from a wider society! Isn't that how we all end up suffering?!

Hope your day has been a good one my friend

Morning all

Life is good this morning

Take care

Morning Hams @MDT 

Good Morning @MDT @ENKELI @Glisten @greenpea @Oaktree @Emelia8 @tonys @saturnzoon @SmilingGecko  and anyone else around.

yes, looks like been 'catted' Left back door open. its had a few laps of house . tried to take to to some bedding but I couldnt hang onto to it. Anyway its outside again now. put up a beach chair for it. like a defensive /observation point 500mm off ground and comfy at that ..

I literally slept most of the night after sleeping most of the day yesterday. am trying to get artificial sweeteners out of system, was over-doing diet drinks as read they are related to af ... what isnt bad for you ..

still got lots of study, well assignment to do., didnt crack a book yesterday again. 

No sign of flasher unit for car , either the one coming in mail or the one being picked up by mechanic. very sunny again today. okay have 30 deg all the way to the end of Easter looks like.  Hope there is some good in your day, even if you have to look for it lol. think shower and back to bed here. guess going to have to clear flat surfaces like table incase cat decides to jump up and goes straight back down with pile of books following...

@TAB  Nothing better than sleep ❤️

G

yes, it's just the weather for it (sleep) too @Glisten 

@TAB  regular sleep is good for the metabolism. 
I am happy that I have progressed from 3 day insomnia to 2 day insomnia.

TABSTA, I got to jump in the car and drive to Coogee. Haven’t been there in years.

https://www.webmd.com/diet/sleep-and-weight-loss 

G