Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Good Morning!

Hello @Former-Member how are you going today? I noticed you talking to @tonys so thought I'd drop a message and say hello!!! How are you going with your amethyst crystal?  Are you working with it or not? Usually during full moons I will wear amethyst which seems to block out the chaotic erratic energy that full moons produce so I'm calm like a cucumber. Just spoke to @TAB and mentioned its also a lunar  eclipse as well as a full moon on Monday.  I know an astrologer who used to say lunar eclipses were like a "jacked up full moon". So its even worse! lol So I have a piece of amethyst under my pyramid ready to use come Monday but going by a vedic astrologer I follow was a bit cautious about venturing into the world the next few days. I have a vedic astrology reading for you here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3NY5C5N7lQ

..'You know how you put your hand up to do something, look forward to it, and then the day before, put your head in a bucket of sand and regret being born.'.. is a bit like me today and lately  @tonys 

just use chatGPT AI  say you have shares it lol ok ill do it for you ..

Certainly! Here's a heartfelt wedding song:

(Verse 1) In the morning light, as the sun starts to rise, Two hearts unite, under clear blue skies. A promise made, to love and to hold, Through every shade, as we grow old.

(Chorus) This love will never fade, Through the laughter and the tears, In every step we've made, In all our coming years. Together hand in hand, We'll walk life's winding road, Forever side by side, In love's sweet abode.

(Verse 2) With every beat, our hearts entwine, In this dance so sweet, your hand in mine. Through valleys low, and mountains high, In joy and woe, our love will fly.

(Chorus) This love will never fade, Through the laughter and the tears, In every step we've made, In all our coming years. Together hand in hand, We'll walk life's winding road, Forever side by side, In love's sweet abode.

(Bridge) In your eyes, I see my home, In your smile, I am not alone. With every breath, I feel your grace, In this dance of love, in this sacred place.

(Outro) In this moment true, I give my heart to you, In love so pure and true, I say "I do" to you.

Feel free to adjust the lyrics to fit the style and tone you envision for the song!

this is from a robot  , so knock yourself out lol
Former-Member
Not applicable

Well, that’s modern robots for you @TAB  and @tonys ..! ☺️

I’ve clearly been living under a rock somewhere significantly remote, because I’ve never seen AI to this degree before 🙂🌺

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @SmilingGecko ☺️🌺💜

always lovely to see your messages 😀🌺 thank you! 

My amethyst is going very well thank you - I followed your kind instructions to rinse with water and leave in the moonlight, and my room feels very calm and gentle in energy 💜☺️🌺🙌🏻

It just looks so much brighter too, such a beautiful piece of geology, which I feel very thankful to have 🙂🌺

I want to show you something… I’m going to try to attach a pic of my amethyst that was a gift from a lady I used to look after when I was young..she was very old and travelled the world before she became unwell, playing piano and violin on cruise ships back in the day. In 1985 she was 97, and she started playing aboard these immense and decadent cruise ships when she was 14 🙂💜

anyway, here’s the amethyst..

IMG_5140.jpeg

 she said it was a gift from a passenger because she played so beautifully 💜🙂

Thank you for sharing the reading video, too - it’s very kind of you, indeed 🤗💜🙂🌺

🦩🙂

just do that chat GPT AI song I sent @tonys  to the tune of 'A Star Spangled Banner'...

goes something like this . ah one two 3 4 22 1 ..... that means Peace not this !!!

https://youtu.be/sjzZh6-h9fM?si=lpPhNsk1AlClTvfa

I asked chat gpt to do a poem about a horse,  once...  @TAB    It was mechanical..   yes it rhymed ... 

Nice   flow .  pleasant elevator  music.   Like the Tuper Ware you see on some shopping mall Christmas

cards. and better. .  .  .  But  

There is a good clip of a comedian trying to present   A I comedy  somewhere on you tube.  Says it better than I can. 

Its the imperfections,   left turns into darkest hell,    then tugged back to psychotropic,  maniacal, exhilaration,

The people that will  be at tomorrow's  function,  won't be fans of cage fights n footy.

They   Will   Know..!

Photography,   painting ,  essay and many forms of  logical poetry writing are being hunted down 

by A I..  Abstract painting  already over taken.    the window is closing fast.   Every time poets post.    It feeds the voracious monster.

But comedy and  "psychotropic"  poetry ..   well  It hunts,   n  we run,    and have to show it the random

kaleidoscope of mental health in flux.    We have to teach it . . .  Mental Instability. . . I'll  health.   the slaughter of the lambs   of each English word,    fed screaming   to cannibals of kin,    turned  traitors.  Eyes shift from the slaughter to us . . . to soil us with rabid froth..     Padded cells  . .  within padded cells . . .  infinitem ..

My real poetry would never   ever get past the mods here.   I'm constantly  caged by trigger words or meanings

,  and I don't mean bad language.   I mean taking humans,   where humans don't belong.

But . . .  thankyou anyway Tab..   @SmilingGecko   @Former-Member  @ENKELI  @Glisten  @StuF 

@greenpea   @Historylover  @Oaktree   and all those still trying to keep and celebrate,  what it is to be,   a flawed human,   alive..                                tonys mb1

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hearing you loud and clear @tonys  🙂🌺

your words pack meaning, my friend 🙂

have you published before, if you don’t mind I ask? 🙂🌺

Lots of people do ask that same question,  @Former-Member   so its ok.   but we do have the secrets act 

that I have to follow on Sane..  I only learned to read and write a couple of decades ago.

Prior to that, I would utter,  and someone else would tape or keep up with a note pad.   Back then before the bottle,   hard living and a stroke rounded my edges,  I did put work out there.   Lot of poems get slaughtered n repurposed for songs or other single lines, in shows.  I don't care.  meat is meat,  n it was food on the table.   Short stories,   was a time I was good at those.   Few bucks in that.  But now... Ive been slowly recovering ,  "getting it back"  since joining  Sane

Well I still busk now and then.   Way back I did well,  always a full hat n a full plate.  Although it has to be said.  Australians are a tough crowd.     Ive never just stood to a sea of faces and acted and read words

of flesh n blood.   Tomorrow I will be scarred for sure..  

People like you n @SmilingGecko   @StuF @Glisten   @greenpea   and so many others that have encouraged me,  give me hope that I might squeeze one more day out of this old onion head of mine.  There will always de detractors,   belittlers,   I just look straight over the top to the smiling faces.  Thats  what we gotta do hey.      Pink flamingo  .  Nother hug for you . . .          tonys..

Hey @Former-Member that is a beautiful amethyst necklace. What a lovely gesture for her to gift it to you. I bet you have fond memories of your friendship. And yes that is very noble of you to do the caretaking of an elderly woman. Age creeps slowly upon us and it would have been nice of her to know that you cared for her and was able to be there for her in whatever capacity you could while she was getting old.

I hope someone can return the favor to you sometime in future when you know you can call upon a person who cares about you and has your best interests at heart. Getting old means loss of so many things such as weakening of the body and physical capacity but the spirit and soul of a person can shine forth in so many instances.  They can become impish almost, and resemble a more refined nature before they desire to leave this world.

Anyway you can wear that little necklace or hold it in your pocket leading up to this lunar eclipse on Monday. It will offer you centering and calm. Its quite chaotic out there and I sense its really dense and heavy energy on the ether weighing folks down. I think this lunar eclipse will be very destabilising for many people. 

But you know we have our crystal allies to get us through all kinds of situations while bearing our load with dignity. I love crystals and as I said I pull out amethyst during full moons or whenever there is a strong disruptive force that weighs down heavily upon me. I'm wearing crystals now. They are like an open door to work with energy!