Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Good Morning!

@MDT you crack me up! I love your ingenuity, haggling the price down with some dude retraining- retraining in what!!!

Hey, 12 bucks is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick! Last time I bought a lotto ticket I won back the amount I'd paid for the ticket. 12 dollars, I bet you'll be buying a mansion and new Merc next!

We'll be calling you a capitalist next🤣

Its really quite simple @Glisten .   Me and that other dude.  We know quality when we see it.

Rocky lost in the first movie,  but he planted a flag for all of us.  I once said you n @SmilingGecko 

and @ENKELI  and the other girls,   Raise the bar real high for us blokes.    Embarrassed  you'll be if I go on,  We are proud of you lot...     Little envious too..                        Huck..  

TAB_0-1711024403146.png

ok since we're doing Rocky parts i'm Ivan Drago lol @Glisten @tonys @MDT 

Funny bugger..   @TAB .. Now there's a man who eats too much red meat..   

TAB...   I exist in imaginary worlds,   You all figured that out.  and In that world,   You finish your  course

Tie down the big tin trophy in the boot of your car,  win the hand of the prom queen and go on too

the lecture circuit.  espousing all kinds of  BS..     Me and the girls are  . . .all eyes on you..  Yeah..

pressure..   Please don't ruin the end of our La La Land fantasy . . . .!!!

I'm kidding bro..   Whatever way    you sway,    we luv ya..                         tonys.

Thats it.  Im back in @Glisten  bilge on the oars..   Nite fun friends,,    @ENKELI  @MDT Oh

nice song you posted on morn thread  hams.  @greenpea   @SmilingGecko   n all.   bye folks.. 

@TAB  You’re an excellent Drago 🤣

Think would need 3 years in gym and get legs extended 20cm @Glisten  lol. He didnt say much did he ?

Took screenshot @tonys  bed here too. Nite All 

Haha @ENKELI

I was taught the phrase poke in the eye with a BLUNT stick. Not a sharp one haha.

I redeemed the scratching justnow. Will get 12 bucks worth of 1 dollar ones. See what I get from it.

Yeah I think the ingenuity is a response to the mundane. It's my way of getting back at the man. My way of engaging in what I've seen written as "the always ineffable".

I'll leave with you a quote from Nietzche I read yesterday

'He is called a free spirit who thinks differently from what, on the basis of his origin, environment, his class and profession, or on the basis of the dominant views of the age, would have been expected of him'

Here's to being a free spirit!

And ofc the poem from the world blass commercial

Which I'll leave here

https://vimeo.com/364831920

@MDT I like the Nietzsche phrase. The only one I've ever been able to quote is That which doesn't k*ll us makes us stronger. And everyone knows that one!

Being one who used to imbibe greatly on Wolf Blass (had the pleasure of seeing the winery one trip to Adelaide) made me truly appreciate the ad and quote.

Yes we're all individuals!

I'm not...

Good luck with the scratchers, it would be such pleasure to be able to stick it to the man. Oh to be able to live free from government tyranny!

Prince Leonard of Hutt River had the right idea, although he did end up owing 3 million in taxes. The rebel in me hopes he didn't pay it back before he kicked.

good afternoon @tonys , @Glisten , @TAB , @MDT , @ENKELI , @Jynx 

OIP.jpg