Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Good Morning!

Oh , Dear , @StuF  fenfurter lolz ho k Play Nice hope it was a Nice Fillum .. wateva it was...

BCFD4EFA-452D-41B2-B571-F57B6FBA5090.png

According to local community paper 'street doctors' are a Good Thing here so there might be some hope for you lolz .. @StuF

Yes makes sense @TAB youre sitting on a time bomb with these health issues.  Its plenty to think about certainly.  My hip righted itself after listening to those audios, will persist with it for another few weeks.  I need to exercise more. Walked 30 minutes yesterday...

Well hopefully it wasn't in a circle re 30 min walk @SmilingGecko  it seems like a luxury to me but Pilates sounds best rehab 

But I'd need to know where you are so I can come practice my profession @TAB 

And the guidelines won't allow That! lol

Pilates was developed by a man who was trying to treat post war soldiers with their health problems to strengthen their bodies. My energy levels are doing better with Sapien audios. Can't afford classes so you tube is an excellent option @TAB My neuroleptic medication: Z*****a  is notorious for metabolic issues. But hey could do a beginners class on you tube and build from there.  Its do-able.

Yea re Josef Pilates , der geschossener lol

I needed to do google translate on that @TAB 

Goodo @SmilingGecko but it pretty easy these days plus a fair bet re Herr Pilates..

Well that being said I may get going @TAB have a good afternoon! 🙂 I switch my computer off usually around now.