Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Good Morning!

@TAB do you honestly believe you are up for it?  I realise it may be reduced hours going by what you were saying last time.  I just hope your level of health/fitness is compatible with this job.  Anyway see how you go and get back to them for what may be possible. You do need something to get out of that caravan park.  I wondered if you had endocrinological issues as this can explain increase in weight and tiredness/fatigue. You may wish to discuss it with your GP.  

Yes and No @SmilingGecko  ..

job am up for .. today is only 40hr week 

yes re E word am on waiting list for thyroid surgery haha priority 2 been 9 mths so far (supposed to be 90 days) was first detected 18mths ago haha 

Yes I can manage a few 1hr walks a week atm but hanging off a welder for 3hours took it out of me lol . Thighs stiff just from standing ok sort of braced @@smiling _gecko will be okay thanks for your Concern 😅

Yeah thyroid would do it @TAB.  Theres also such a thing as adrenal fatigue but I don't think doctors recognise it. The rest of the endocrine system is responsible for a lot of hormonal activity that can impact your vitality and wellness.  But if they saw something in your thyroid then that is a big culprit. Theres pituitary, pineal, thymus thyroid, parathyroid, pancreas, adrenal and male/female glands. Such a delicate balance. Did the doctor say it was Hashimotos or just a growth or cyst on your thyroid?

Ok nodules. @SmilingGecko  only on one side. Had fine needle aspiration Inconclusive 

surgeon rang me at home said best to remove half as problem only in one side then it will fix itself 

Yeah @TAB 

Definitely not school holidays!

And I get cheap tickets through Telstra PrePaid, so I really should do it more often!

(And by waiting a while for the film to lose popularity- it was me and two others at the screening- and it's win all round lol)

Hopefully they do what's needed with that thyroid soon @TAB 

Oh @TAB @MDT @Bill16 

Quick film review:

Gloriously stupid!

And great soundtrack!!

No chance @StuF  unless I ramp it up thru gp 

good idea

Yeah, get on it I reckon @TAB 

(In my completely non-medical opinion! lol)