Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Good Morning!

Night @StuF @MDT 

Oh, yeah I did see that @MDT is that like Mini Me and Dr Evil lol

@MDT you could stay at a backpackers hostel.  There used to be one at Bromham Place near a psychosocial rehabilitation centre. The psychosocial rehab is now closed and now its a swanky gymnasium. The immediate area in the same street and nearby street also has specific housing for the mentally ill from the Schizophrenia Fellowship. It is also a few minutes walk away from The Melbourne Clinic a private mental health hospital.

@MDT heres a link to the backpackers hostel in Bromham Place Richmond. Its not far from the CBD.  I checked where the gymnasium used to be but it got demolished and is now a bunch of apartments. But the Schizophrenia Fellowship homes are still there same with The Melbourne Clinic.  Molly Meldrum lives around the corner BTW, golly I felt so sorry for him as all the mental patients used to knock on his door! I think he provided a better mental health service to people however lol! 

Backpackers hostel: https://www.centralma.com.au/

Good morning @TAB @MDT

and everyone

I've booked myself in to see a movie today. Something I don't do often 🙂

Hope you have a good day

Oh, and @Shaz51 I've been meaning to ask how you are?

What are you gonna see? @StuF

Thor Love and Thunder @MDT 

I want something big, loud and stupid 🙂

Pure escapism

be worth it just for comfort and snacks so long as film not moulin Rouge and its not schooll holidays @StuF  lol

Hey @TAB how are you going?  I've been sitting in the sunshine and getting some beautiful sunlight.  Have also been cooking lunch - lamb/zucchini/mixed.herb.meatballs with a layer of rice/gratedbroccoli/cheese and crushed.tomato.sauce/basil/garlic.  I can smell lots of herbs!

Was just at shops @SmilingGecko  yeah few hiccups w work. They are speaking to me again tho. So wait and see .

your meal sounds nice. Mum used to make a baked tomato and onion dish as a side for lamb roast. Just bread crumbs on top. Very simple . Unbelievably good. She hated garlic and wouldnt have known basil most of her life being born poor in Country SAust early 1930s lol