Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Best Friends Club

@Shaz51 no dramas I gotchu!!

Here's the ADHD thread, here's the ASD one 😉

If you can't find it via our search, that's good to know! In future, if you know the name of the thread, you can try googling it, they popped up for me!

Nice coffee @Shaz51

enjoy @ArraDreaming , @Jynx 😎

how has your day been today 

To be real honest with you mate, pretty garbage my friends @Shaz51 @Jynx

not a good weekend mate @ArraDreaming  sorry to hear that , how is your son going 

@Jynx 

Today we left the house at 7-30am and arrived home at 2-30 pm , no lunch 

brought a pizza at 2-30pm 

one track mind mr shaz had to find the exact place to take the same phone of something the he took photos of last year 

Ach that sucks @ArraDreaming I am sorry to hear it! Happy to keep you company if you like - up to you if you wanna vent or not, but we're here with ya either way 😉

Oh I get like that sometimes @Shaz51 it can be hard to slow down and sometimes I gotta remind myself that it's not as important as my brain is making it in this moment. Can't always though and then I'll do something like being late to a party cos I just HAD to find this one necklace I wanted to wear and then like... can't leave the house till I find it cos now it's missing and I rly wanted to wear it and even though it doesn't matter, really, my brain still panics as though it does 😅

Very uncomfortable @Shaz51 but hopefully better when they change his cast situation
Yeah @Jynx I have had a rough 24 hours or so mentally
I was just about to ready to call it quits on life today

@Jynx we did find all the photos spots but they are not totally the same as they were but we both took photos of the subjects 

we were going to go into the butterfly house but tooo many people because of the school holidays and also a saturday 

End of the day hubby is happy and tomorrow he will spent the whole day doing this photos on the computer 

so I will have to find something for me to do 😁

did you find the necklace or did you buy a new one @Jynx 

ohh no @ArraDreaming , we are here for you 

@Jynx 

Oh yo @ArraDreaming that is heavy. Yeah must have been a gnarly 24 hours to push you that far. Are you still feeling that way, or its eased off a bit? Hugs to you my friend 💜