Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Best Friends Club

Break @Spirit_Healer ? Hope you are okay. You sound exhausted.

@tyme It's been from a combination of busyness at work and sleep difficulties. I've still been getting medication side effects so my dose has been reduced again. Since the previous reduction I've had to retrain myself to fall asleep without as much sedation. Not much difference in this aspect this time. But on Wednesday night I had a vivid dream that I was becoming psychotic, it was really scary! I took sick leave yesterday because I needed the day to rest. I'm hoping the vivid dream was a once off, otherwise I might need to increase the medication back again. 

@ENKELI Oh my gosh Murdermittens yeah I’ve heard about him. His big on the Westside.

Is he so cute, that you just want to squeeze his fluffy face until his he goes POP?

That list of your physical ouches is enough to make you sad and stressed.

Have you got salary or wage or personal insurance with your superannuation?

I have the sorest glutes at the end of the day. But I’m never sore when I wake up.

Oh my stars the mosquitos 🦟 out here‼️ Too late mofos I already had RRV.

Why do you love horses so much?

I want to love them, and be with the cool horsey crew and win something like an endurance horse race. Just to spite my ex.

But I look at them and think you’re a herbivore that needs way too much time and attention.

You did 2 years at WAAPA‼️ The all singing 🎤 all dancing 💃🏼 Retiisi 👏🏼

Do you play a musical instrument?

Have we had this conversation before?

What are you doing on the weekend?

G

@Glisten do you ever write an entire message and then accidentally delete it? I hate that! And I've forgotten half of what I wrote!

As for my Mallycat yes, I often have the urge to squeeze him until he pops. He's snuggled up beside me, sleeping peacefully as I rewrite this!

Re superannuation I don't think I have insurance, I will have to check.

I studied what was then called a Diploma in Sound Engineering at WAAPA, I only ever set foot on stage at school in theatre arts or drama classes. I fancied myself as a studio engineer producing records or doing live gigs for big well known musos and bands. 

I wanted to learn the piano but grew up in poverty. Most days I was lucky to have a school lunch, music lessons were for other kids. 

I don't know why I love horses. I think they are beautiful, majestic animals. I love penguins too 😀

Why for your glutes be achy at the end of the day? I think you need to find the nearest sauna and test it out for glute healing. There has to be one in the area surely!

I had my appointment with my job services provider today and I left feeling somewhat defeated. Instead of speaking up about how I actually feel my job coach is putting my name forward for a casual retail job. This was after I told them most days I wake up and wish I hadn't. Care factor zero 🫤

I have no plans for the weekend aside from housework, maybe some gardening if the weather stays clear. Not having any friends anymore isn't necessarily a bad thing when you don't have any money to do anything!

What are you up to this long weekend? Mass mozzie murder? Secret shed services? Painting picturesque panoramas?

Whatever your plans I hope you have a great weekend 😊 🫂 🤗 💐

FB_IMG_1661490499255.jpg