Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Best Friends Club

No, luckily I made the appointments for  next week @Jynx 

Mr shaz is having a sunspot removed on the top of his ear tomorrow 

He finally can play a few of his old CD's that have his old photos on onto the computer 

Comin at you from all sides ay! I hope the sunspot removal goes super smooth @Shaz51 🤞

Oh nice! Lil stroll down memory lane is always nice 😊

Yes true @Jynx 

But he wants all of them to work 😁

Big hugs 🤗 Much love @Oaktree 

G

Oh wow @Shaz51 Shazy, I just read your post from 4 hours ago. That’s heavy.

My heart goes out to you.

G

I think you are right.

Trauma and the mental health challenges that come with it can't be cured but like you said  we learn to navigate it.

We are trying the best with the resources we have. And what I see in this forum is a lot of not giving up. We try to find answers and understand behaviours, we try to comfort each other and ourselves. 

I'm so grateful for you all. 

@Glisten @Oaktree @Shaz51 @Jynx @MJG017 @NP07 @Shasan @Determined @PeppiPatty @tyme @TAB 

Hugs @Healandlove , @Glisten 

Hope your day goes OK today 😊

@Shaz51 Shazy, is Mr Shaz having the sun spot removed surgically or with Photodynamic therapy?

I would recommend Photodynamic therapy 👍🏼

G

@Shaz51 hey,Shazzy, hope you will have a good day.

@Healandlove wrote:

And what I see in this forum is a lot of not giving up. We try to find answers and understand behaviours, we try to comfort each other and ourselves. 

I couldn't agree with you more @Healandlove,  If there's one thing in common in all the posts Ive read from people who have gotten themselves into better places mentally, it's not giving up.  That doesn't mean we cant have periods where it all gets a bit too hard, but we fight out of it and start to make a bit more progress.  It's the support we have around us that helps us fight through those periods where it gets on top of us.  Which is why I think it's so important to get around those that don't have that support in their lives because I know exactly what that's like.