Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Best Friends Club

@ENKELI 

I love that, right back at cha

@Glisten 

I agree about support and validation. Don’t know why people have to be negative 

@Oaktree Thank you sister. I appreciate your support.

@ENKELI 💞

I'm not entirely sure what you mean @Glisten - we don't really tag threads in that way, and the whole forums is kind of a 'no put down' space already. Is there something in particular you're concerned about? If so, please feel free to flick us an email about it 👍

Shall do @Jynx 👍🏼

Hey @Glisten @Jynx @Oaktree long time no chat it feels like anyway now is everyone

Aww @ENKELI 😍 That's really sweet! Same goes for you friend, got compassion pouring outta ya! 😉💜

@Glisten ah ha! I thought that might be what you meant but needed clarification still! 

The aquatic centre has just undergone a major renovation. It took over 2 years to complete. I haven't seen it yet but my friend has, she has membership. I was going to join and then of course lost the job so can't afford it.

I have had the 3 months Centrelink exemption previously, I guess I could try again, although I believe with a mental health exemption I have to be treated in an institution. Having said that, my doctor has the old version of the form and it was accepted last time. Worth a try. 

A shame about not being able to service washers, I would have paid you in muffins, fresh brewed coffee (I grind the beans myself 😁) and a hug. Otherwise I have an assortment of teas if you prefer.

Maybe I shall rename you Korvapuustit (cinnamon roll. It's the closest I could come to for cinnamon muffin!)

Re the Daily Achievement thread. Thank you for your suggestion, much appreciated xoxo

Hey @ENKELI sorry buddy only saw who was on the most recent page
Hey to you too 😃

Not too shabby @ArraDreaming how you chugging along this evening? 

@ENKELI mmmm cinnamon rolls.... is that German btw?

@ArraDreaming 

Hey, where have you been?

Heard from Sane today.