Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Best Friends Club

@Glistenit was a bit wild and woolly here in the valley of the Swans but calmed down as it did your way.

I had a memory from 10 years ago pop up on my Facebook feed and it was photos of my Godchildren aged 7 and 5. We had been making pizzas with a Christian theme, God daughter had a tooth missing, they were both all smiles. I cried and cried. 

I know them well enough to know that God daughter will forget me as easily as her mum has, our relationship was rocky toward the end and I know that I will have been to blame. 

God son, while I was very close to him it is a case of out of sight, out of mind with him.

I was in the process of writing my will up to ensure they both got all of my money and assets and now I don't know who I'll leave everything to because I have no one. Of course if my older brother outlives me he'll get everything but otherwise I don't know what will happen. 

Lack of sleep has lowered my mood considerably but I'm sending you big hugs xx

Oh sweet dearest @ENKELI my little Retiisi  💔 It is so sad and you have every right to grieve.

Lack of sleep - can’t regulate your emotions. If anyone needs a sauna is you.

You get yourself some solid sleep Missy.

Focus on your next appointment for your toofs 🤓

BIG HUGE HUGS 🤗 

G

@ENKELI Babe. You poor soul.

Cluttered house = cluttered mind.

Stuff/things are such a burden.

Wish I could help you.

I was living with my best friend in QLD last year. She wanted to prepare the house for her mother’s birthday.

Lyn, her mom said to me “she wouldn’t have got this finished if it wasn’t for you.”

I have to admit I did a lot of hard graft on her house. Patched walls, fixed doors 

I’m falling to sleep 😴 

nighty night 

G

@Glisten I hope you had a good sleep. 

I will be calling my dentist to make an appointment, my dad sent me some money to help out.

@Oaktree wrote:

@Jynx 

Sometimes I overwhelm her with too many words. I am a talker.

Haha me too hun! Can be tricky when others aren't able to receive our energy, but I hope you two find your balance soon. 

I dunno if this is something you resonate with, but as a big talker, big energy person, I've also been told (on many, separate occasions) that I'm 'too much' for people. This used to really get me down... until I read this poem - I am a 'Too Much' Woman, by Ev'Yan Whitney. Thought I'd share in case it brings you some comfort too 😉

Hello @Glisten @Shaz51 @ENKELI 👋😁

Big hugs to you @ENKELI sounds so tough hun 🫂🫂

Hello @Jynx , @Oaktree , @ENKELI , @Glisten 😊

Anything on today my dear @Shaz51 ??

Hi @Jynx 

Recovery day today after the weekend 

Grandson's birthday party 

Mr shaz's ex's family were there too 

Brother inlaw had surgery 

Sister inlaw birthday 

Another sister inlaw nearly went to hospital 

Have a new driveway 

And a doctors appointment today 

@Shaz51 woops, left this tab open to come back to then lost it - sorry it's taken me so long to respond 😅

Anywhoodle, my good gracious that's a busy weekend! Lots of family stuff going on, sounds so wholesome! Do you get along with Mr Shaz's ex's fam? I hope the surgery went ok for you BIL! And is your SIL ok now? 

Oooooh new driveway too, always handy! Hope your doc appt went smoothly too 😊

My Shazy Bee 🐝 @Shaz51 

How is Mr Shaz & the Shazlings?

How does the body feel?

G