Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Best Friends Club

Thanks @Jynx @Shaz51 

How are you doing Shazzy?

Big mood ay @Meowmy 😅 Well if anything is swirling round your brain-space that you think it could help to get off your chest, I'm always happy to listen 💜

@Oaktree 😊💜

@Jynx , @Oaktree , @Meowmy 

Today has been a quiet day with blood tests done 

Got a new trailer tire 

Exercise bike 

Easy dinner 

@Jynx hey Jynx, thank you for kind listening ear. I was born into mentally illness parents. Father not only mentally ill and also not of good character but not totally unkind. Got severe depression young and much worse with parents interference.  In and out of hospital for many years. End up looking after elderly mother in my fifties. Never married and no children. Feel vulnerable with MI. Striving to work and make friends and financially able to cope 

@Shaz51 hey Shaz, enjoy the evening.  Take care

@Meowmy lots on your shoulders ay friend, thank you for sharing. It's so challenging to be a carer for someone else when we also have our own stuff to manage, and don't even get me started on financial anxiety and trauma. It truly can become an undercurrent of stress that can drag us down, even when we are managing everything else okay. 

Is there anything you're looking forward to? I always find the day-to-day stress easier to withstand if there's something on the horizon to look towards ya know? 

@Meowmy you poor love, nothing worse than bronchial infections. I hope you are feeling better and aren't too tired after your first day back.

My weekend was uneventful, had dentist and Centrelink appointment today, and that's the highlight of my week!

@ENKELI hey Enkeli,  hope you will enjoy peaceful evening after appointments 

@Glisten 

really that’s the first album you owned..cool

only Australia in the olympics and in football the tigers.

what about yiu ?

Hello 👋🏼 @Johnny007 How’s it going?

What have you been up to 007?

Do you mean NRL Wests Tigers or AFL Richmond FC Tigers?

Me, I have live on both sides of the country. Born in Sydney, raised in Newy.

Had my family in QLD.

Moved to WA, I love it here.

Went to Turkey 🇹🇷 when I was an Undergraduate.

Now I spend my time learning woodwork and wood turning.

G