Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Best Friends Club

@Oaktree hey oaktree, thanks for support. Feeling more focused. Take care

@P0larBear 

I was wondering about you after chatting to you on Re: Walking for Wellness 

I hope you don’t mind but I looked up your introduction on the forums. 
I used to play lawn bowls before I got pregnant with my daughter and even though I hadn’t played long I was not bad at it. I got scared of having a fall while pregnant so stopped playing. I would love to go back. Thanks for the reminder, I am also on the verge of changing my life. I just joined a gym and plan to go 3 - 4 times per week. I am also going back on Lite n Easy and I have NDIS funding for that so that makes it so much more affordable. I also have a cat. Her name is Marmalade and we adopted her from the RSPCA last December. She is having her 10th birthday on the 28th of this month. We love her to bits. I am happily married to my husband of 30 years and we have 3 kids. We have been empty nesters for 2 1/2 years but my daughter is coming home from university in Hawaii on Friday night for like 4 months. We don’t get along too well but I am hoping for the best. 

G’day Besties @Meowmy @Oaktree @GreyWolf7 @Shaz51 @ENKELI 

Today isn’t happening. Seriously in need of another coffee ️ and a Apple and cinnamon muffin.

I got Tennis Elbow and I have to go to the Shed.

I’m so tired it’s ridonk 😄

G

hello and hugs @Glisten 😍

Hello @Oaktree , @Meowmy , @tyme , @GreyWolf7 

@Oaktree wrote:

Hi @Jynx 

psych appointment went well and the psych herself was really nice and seemingly normal. It went so well that we scheduled an extra appointment next week to deal with a pressing matter. I’m hopeful 

Oh this is delightful to hear!! Always so nice to find someone who resonates with us and how we walk through the world. Will you be attending appts pretty regularly? 

Hiya @Shaz51 @Meowmy @Glisten hope your Monday has been kind to you 😊💜

Hi @Jynx 

I have another appointment tomorrow. She wanted to see me again before my daughter comes home Friday night because I am a little anxious about how that is going to go

Hello @Jynx 😊 👋

Hope your appointment tomorrow goes well @Oaktree 

@Glisten hey G, sorry about your elbow. Hope it gets better soon.

@Oaktree oh that's good you have the appt prior, so you can work together on a plan or something! I hope it goes well - both the appt and your daughter coming home! 🤞💜

@Shaz51 😋👋 allo allo 💜

@Jynx hey Jynx, thank you for kind post. Life is hard as usual. Struggling on guess ha ha