Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Best Friends Club

@Meowmy thanks lovely. I hope you had a nice rest and that you enjoy your dinner outing tonight 🤗

hello @RiverSeal , @Meowmy , @Oaktree , @ENKELI , @Ainjoule , @Glisten , @tyme , @Jynx 

OIP.jpg

hi @Shaz51, your lovely photo makes me want to dig out the teapot so I can brew a cuppa.

Hope your day is going pleasantly 😍

have a cuppa with me @ENKELI 😎

Rest day today as i have aches and pains everywhere 

Hey @ENKELI 

I'm ok, just had a psych appointment that went ok. How are you going?

My friend came up with the name, as a creative spelling for angel. She says I have had angel looking out for me over time. I'm not religious but I thought it was cute. She is also someone who I diet a lot with so the name contained the joule as a reference to that.   

I love the cup in that picture @Shaz51 ....a cuppa is always good. 

a cuppa is always good @Ainjoule 

hope your day went ok today 

@Ainjoule after I posted my question I thought it might have been a creative version of angel. Adding the joule is so masterful! My name, Enkeli also means angel in Finnish. 😊

I don't believe you have to be religious to believe you have a guardian angel. As a Christian myself I find comfort in the thought that God has angels looking after us.

Psalm 91: “For he commands his angels with regard to you, to guard you wherever you go. With their hands they shall support you, lest you strike your foot against a stone.”

@Shaz51 hey dear Shaz  ,nice to see you. Lovely culpa time. Hope you're going well. Take care

@ENKELI Oh cool! That's awesome. I do like your name too.