G

IMG_3529.jpeg

IMG_3542.gif

Re: Best Friends Club

@tyme 

how does that work when I access this from my phone? 😞

@Spirit_Healer wrote:

Just want to tell you all what a great evening I had yesterday. It was the best night I've had in months! I went out to a salsa/bachata social event. I found the courage to ask the dance teachers for dances. It was so good...for the few minutes of the dance I could just lose myself in the music and the connection with my dance partner...so good for the soul!

Oh this warms me to read!! I love, love, LOVE dancing, such a wonderful way we can express ourselves! And one so very deep within our nature, humans have been dancing for as long as we've been humans! That's so awesome, and it's inspired me to have a wee boogie later tonight in my kitchen, hehehe.

Do you have many opportunnities to dance outside of social events? I imagine if it's primarily partnered dancing it's a bit harder to just do it in your kitchen haha, like 'Hello fridge, do you know how to waltz?' 🤣

Hello and Kaya Besties @Jynx @Oaktree @ChouxieChou @Shaz51 @ENKELI @Asgard @Spirit_Healer @Dimity @GreyWolf7 

That was a heartwarming post from @Spirit_Healer made me smile.

@Dimity posted about the 25-minute Pomodoro method she used in the The magic of tidying

Going to use it in the hope it can push me past ADHD paralysis 🤞🏼

Hope you all find your way to your goal.

G

IMG_3546.gif

Just wanted to chime in to say I love the Pomodoro method @Glisten @Dimity 

It helped me get through my uni studies and I use it sometimes too for tasks around the house too when I've let things really pile up and I feel overwhelmed. I hope it works for you today!

@Glisten the drawers look amazing! What a clever person you are.

If I decide to repurpose any furniture I'm hitting you up!

So proud of you 🫂 🤗 

Thanks for your message in the forum @Glisten 🙂 It made my day. I've mostly been involved in chat and haven't had enough time to come across to the forum, but seeing little notes that are positive really do help. It has been a hard week fighting for MH rights in the workplace but I feel we need a voice.

A shout out to you for calling out the good things in people and what is happening in your life - I imagine amongst the difficulties - too. Love the chest of draws. Nice work!

@Glisten @Jynx @Dimity 

I just looked up the pomodoro technique as I had never heard of it. Turns out I used to do something similar called top of the hour. At the top of each hour you do a job for a set amount of time and then you take a break. Then you wait for the top of the next hour

@ENKELI as long as you bake apple & cinnamon muffins.

I’ll make you anything you want. lol

xx G