Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Re: Best Friends Club

@ENKELI I hope you will really enjoy socialing again. 👏👏👏

The co parent thing reminds me of something an old friend of mine experienced. He did the same thing. He was keen to be a dad too. I said nothing to him at the time. It ended ofc because she was using him to get back at her ex partner who was abusive.

Relationships are hard but this doesn't mean it needs to be impossible you know what I mean ? @Jynx

My partner and I had difficulty at the start. Some of it was personality, some of it was culture, some of it was life expeirence i guess.

Love hey?

Meeting her family was great though. Very sincere

Hi @Adge 

The bike looks great, often considered getting my bike license but after working at TfNSW the statistics really told me I would be safer as a motorist.  I can certainly see the attraction and freedom it offers, but sensible (boring) jonnie boy knows that I shouldn't.

Oh cat is back in his shopping bag as I type, he has a big 2 bed unit to sleep anywhere, yet he chooses a shopping bag in the kitchen!!!!.......Asgard

@rav3n @ENKELI @Shaz51 hello everyone,  hope you're all okay. Still having chest cold. So a bit depressed. Tried to eat better and got some vitamins today. Take care all

Hey @Meowmy , sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon.

@tyme hey Tyme, yea, it will take time for the cold to resolve. Hope the weekend will be good. Take care

Hello SANEstas 👋🏼 How are the Besties today?

Is everyone heading over to the Thursday night Peer Group Chat?

@MDT @Asgard @tyme @Oaktree @Meowmy @TAB @ENKELI @Tilz @Shaz51 @Healandlove @Jynx 

G

hey @Meowmy thanks for checking-in with us, those chest colds tend to take a while to leave, don't they! hope you're keeping warm & hydrated 💗

Yes, I am! @Glisten Looking forward to seeing you there @Oaktree @Meowmy @Asgard @MDT 

Hello @Glisten , @rav3n , @Meowmy. @Oaktree 

@tyme what is the theme tonight 🤔