Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey tabby, waiting at accountant for tax return. Hope you're okay

@StuF hey StuF, well done for the morning.  Waiting for accountant to get tax return here

TAB
Senior Contributor

ohh , getting bored here @Meowmy 20 mins to go . they did say they prob cant even make a 4 hour window ha ha lol  cant go to sleep yet , might see whats on tv

@SmilingGecko 

Other stuff. Runs clinical trials for new treatments for cancer patients

Sounds like it could be great @TAB ! Here's hoping it works as intended

@TAB Yep they can be like that, many of them. I had a friend who i knew while I was at uni and her mum was a psych nurse. She was the only one who used to build her patients up while the rest of them tore them down. I don't know how she survived in the hospital system as there is an us and them mentality as you know.  I guess thats one of the reasons why we had The Royal Commission into Psychiatry several years back. Nothing seems to have come from it. Same with The Burdekin Report decades ago. Nothing seems to change. Would rather talk to a peer lol

Thats interesting @StuF theres more and more turbo cancers now and lots of investment in research and development going into that more than ever.

TAB
Senior Contributor

guess its up to the system, the actual place and my local GP. old dr put couple things on list that used to give me 12 years ago no questions hmm.   maybe 1 more trip ok or try and get local GP to come to party @StuF  lol

ok 4 hours is up now going to watch/listen for ph for another hour, then put complaint in ha ha lol @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, @SmilingGecko  told GP before they asked my if I wanted a referral to D and A  services, told them past bad experiences when was forced to deal with them, they def lived up to it.

@TAB hey tabby, sounds you have done a fair lot today. Hope the day pans out well. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance