Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB @Bill16 good morning cool friends, take care 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Good Morning @Meowmy hope you're okay. Legs still sore from stupid test standing still 3hrs, didnt get comfortable , normally lean at hip Oh Well. Drug test Monday long way away , so another adventure , yet also interesting as seems same company was going to Physio at. They were doing discounts plus were very good. Papers and breakfast soon. Still im bed and dark here. So prob start work Thursday at earliest now. Be good to have short week first up. G'day @Bill16 enjoy your trip when you get going. Park was pretty feral last night. Guy next to me has tear drop tat and looks like walking dead. Gave him lift from shops other day so to pay me back he tirns his music up even more.,including a set with Frankie goes to Hollywood , Bronski Beat etc . Guess thats a prison thing  lolo

@TAB hey tabby, done errands. Have a birthday party to go to. Hope you recover from aching soon

TAB
Senior Contributor

Been to shops here lots homeless and bedding from last night dumped @Meowmy 

enjoy party. Not up to much here legs ok just will leave walk for a bit . Only tender if touch

Good afternoon cool friends @Meowmy @TAB I hope you are both doing well 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Meowmy at a party @Bill16  just soaking things up here doing washing etc clothes off the line etc

Ok cool @TAB just running mum down the shops to get some chops

TAB
Senior Contributor

Been on pork chops here lately less than half the price of red meat @Bill16

I feel sorry for the animals we eat @TAB 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Either dont do it or try not to think about it @Bill16 helped old man k!ll sheep on farm ok he had the kn!fe , but I was on the ramp up . Was getting 'blooded' getting asked to do more and more

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance