Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Hello Peer Guides 🙂

Hello @Former-Member 

Ha ha , I have no car to fix 😅,  I leave that for the boys 

@TAB , @tyme 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Haha, and I totally wish that right now I didn’t have a car that was in need of some TLC myself! 😁 @Shaz51  @TAB  @tyme 

I have reached out to my mechanic just to run the plan by him 😉👍🏻

Hello @Bon_courage @LilMapleLeaf , @Miss-wish , @nula_ray , @Xibon , @Travelguy8 , @Asgard , @ThatOneGuy02 , @Former-Member , @Jasper_123 , @Tilz , @8ppleTree , @sheba30 , @Tranquil_Atoms , @Hope2Recovery , @TheWay , @Alisse , @SkySeeker22 , @defaultusername , @MermaidHair 

@Blackbird11 . @Ilovepenguins , @Velvet_VanDetta , @Jynx , @Paperdaisy , @RiverSeal @hluppy , @MissLil , @puzzlingdino , @Jupiter , @tyme , @Velvet_VanDetta , @Melbcoffeesnob , 

hope I have not missed anyone , please tag if I have 😎

I like to say how awesome you all are in forumland and I like to say a big thankyou for everything you have done and wishing you all the best for the future and wish you all can stay here on the forum xxxx 

1919997310-Funny-Motivational-Quotes-18.jpg

afternoon-tea-intro.jpg

snack.jpeg.jpg

OIPTGNBMOI4.jpg

coffee.png

poster.jpg

@RachSANECEO , @purplesneakers 

Aww @Shaz51!!! 

images.png

I'm blushing 😅😊

Thanks for your kind words, they mean a LOT!! You yourself are an incredible human being and your warmth and kindness know no bounds. Thanks for helping to make the forums a very special place for us all 💜

🥰 @Jynx 😍

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks so much Shazzie 🌺💜🤗🥰

you’re an inspiration, and someone who welcomed me and helped me find my feet here on the forums - for that my dearest I am eternally grateful 🥰👌🏻🤗

@Shaz51 

Thank you @Former-Member for your continuing encouragement and care ❤️ 💕 🥰

love this and totally agree thanks @Shaz51 for the tag. Peer Guides are amazing.

That's such a lovely message @Shaz51 

Heartfelt thank you straight back at you.

(The Tea Party photos you shared look amazing - on a chilly morning like today feels so appropriate)

I'm tagging here a few more Peer Guides that started a little later in the year @OM108 @Ainjoule @Minkie-Rose @MayaBird07 @Peace4now 

thank you @Bon_courage , @RachSANECEO 

hello @MayaBird07 , @Peace4now , @OM108 , @Minkie-Rose , @Ainjoule 😍

@espressologic 

R (2).jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance