Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning everyone in Forumland 👋🏼

@creative_writer @PeppyPatti @Oaktree @greenpea @Shaz51 @SmilingGecko @Johnny007

@ENKELI Retiisi how is flu?

Did we all watch Australia win 3 gold, 2 silver medals 🥇🥇🥇🥈🥈💚💛

G

@Glisten  hey G i have a soft spot for Ukraine. am hoping they do well this olympics.

better off building houses with all the $ they spend on professional athletes @Glisten 

Has anyone seen snippets of the opening ceremony? I was shocked don't own a TV but saw stuff on twitter @TAB - social culture is definitely devolving! Money could be better spent improving society and creating greater equity in terms of access to basic human rights 

its like a throw-back to the 1800s @SmilingGecko 

I know @TAB. TV won't be in existence for much longer as its all going across to the internet and we can choose what we want to watch. Lots of the revenue is drying up for these networks

@TAB @SmilingGecko Olympics went to shite after the Olympic committee agreed to include professional athletes.

Before that it was a wonderful opportunity for amateur athletes to showcase their skills talents and training competing in a world event.

“The athletes' village – which will be repurposed afterwards as social housing – has no built-in air conditioning. Instead, it was meant to rely on natural breezes and a geo-thermal cooling system.”

You’re my girl @greenpea Ukraine 🇺🇦 all the way. ❣️ G

yes, @greenpea  @Glisten  re Ukers , heard they are doing well at @ events so far .. hopscotch in a minefield, (coming first) and playing baseball with hand grenades (also in first)..

God afternoon @Glisten. How are you today? 🙃

I don’t actually watch sport, don’t understand it lol
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance