Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@creative_writer 

Here for you if you just want to write ✍️ write words

No hurry....

The moon is out tonight in the wild west ......perhaps you could just write about what's in front of you ?

No hurry.....

Just to let you know your small words kept me thinking my positivity. It's felt good. Nothing changed around me but your words got me to do some bits and pieces. 

@Glisten and @PeppyPatti SI has been there today, I was in my room thinking how I could leave permanently just there and then, but I got through it. It’s not as intense anymore and I’ll be able to keep myself safe, but not great right now

You know @Glisten 

Iv no idea. I definitely don't feel regret from the past.

I feel I have a chance to own my body's foibles after the realising I really need to get into a routine in learning how to rest. 

Not being hyper alert on my mobile in case my ex husband sends messages ----:really I was very codependent. It's weird to think about yourself but I'm mindful you gotta have that fine line thing whether it sounds self involved. 

Instead of beginning another large project I'll never finish is hard because that will make my mind busy. Staying still is hard. 

Iv completed 4 dogs embroidered. 36 to go. 

I want to do so much but I don't have the capability to do it. 

Sigh........I'm never going to be a muscles 60 yr old model with long dreadlocks. 

I need to learn how to take care of myself. 

IMG20240726183310.jpg

macro-photography-droplets-luci-rodriguez-05.jpg

@creative_writer 

Sorry to hear about the SI. I remember when that was an issue for me. Just remember that you are important and unique and you cannot be replaced. You are important to us here on the forums and we would miss you if you weren’t around. Please don’t do something permanent to fix a temporary feeling 

@creative_writer the one thing that is consistent is change.

Like you said to @PeppyPatti progress is progress.

I asked my psychologist why my mind throws up negative thoughts, when certain therapies had been working previously.

The psychologist said “Because I was making progress, the negative thoughts is the part of me that is being resistant.”

You are going to make progress @creative_writer  I know are.

Be kind to yourself tonight.

Get as much sleep as you can so your brain 🧠 can have a good wash 🧼 

G

@creative_writer 

@Oaktree  writes exactly what I wanted to for you. 

@Glisten too.

You are important. 

@PeppyPatti I get what you’re saying.

You have always kept yourself occupied at a frantic pace, so you don’t have to deal with your own problems.

It’s easier to help others than help yourself.

Especially if you’re not sure who you are and what you want.

Dealing with yourself is hard. But very worth while.

hugs G

@Oaktree @Glisten @PeppyPatti the mind is complex. SI usually comes from wanting to escape from uncomfortable emotions and thoughts rather than wanting to actually die. I’ve gotten through today in one piece, I did find myself almost stumbling down the road of destruction but was able to redirect myself today. I thank you all for supporting me today 💖

@creative_writer you had a victory today. 
When one of us wins, we all win.

Let’s do it all again together tomorrow? 🎉

@PeppyPatti @Oaktree 

@Glosten @Oaktree @PeppyPatti I’m going to bed, wishing you all a good night 💖
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance