Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Maybe it was just one of those days for not feeling the best. I felt yuk yesterday. My thyroid is still playing up but slowly improving. @TAB just do what you can and don't put unnecessary pressure on yourself.  Its very difficult to get going with health deficits and carrying extra weight. Just be gentle with what your body is able to do. I got out my old balance bracelet which I stopped wearing by accident and feel much better on it. It blocks EMFs, oxygenates blood and calibrates my body to the schumanns resonance. It gave my walk extra grunt today. I've owned it for years. Anyway I did meditate around 9am and have been enjoying accessing deeper brainwave states other than in the early hours. I seem to access Epsilon better during the day for some reason. Might look as if my hair is going back to its original color using sound frequencies. Too early to tell. I'll keep at it. 

https://flinders.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/discovery/delivery/61FUL_INST:FUL/12255146810001771

@PeppyPatti  !!!!

anyway I have downloaded it, going to get a quote to get it printed and bound 478 pages lol

my dinky little smartypants hons only like 50 pges lol

i rang and asked.. it was publicly accessible, so collateral damage was me joining Adelaide Uni library as alumni and can get my copies of my thesis project under way lol  only been 23 years ha ha har .. was so broke didnt feel ok getting extra copies at the time , were $10 ea lol

@PeppyPatti  too cute spidy!

@SmilingGecko 

I ticked your message but I just want you to know that I like

how well you know your body.........

Nightmare. I 4 of them them away to a friend because they are so hard to get. 

Mt friend in Hobart makes them I've got the recipe Ill try and find you, 

I found a friend of a friend in Melbourne. 

I'm going to download the papers you sent 

I will look at my end @PeppyPatti  thanks.

um rang adelaide uni library back, they will get back to me, sounds hopeful at this stage though, re getting more copies of my thesis

Send it to me !!

just a sec......you did a thesis?

what, her thesis? its 9 megs, I gave you a link @PeppyPatti 

yes, I am Renaissance Man @ Tab , remember ? re joshy conv wi you and @Glisten  a few wks ago mabes  re Thesis , well they are calling it a dissertation now lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance