Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Dear @Glisten 

@Tilz 

@Lila3 

@Faith-and-Hope 

@Adge @TAB @PizzaMondo @Jynx @greenpea Re: Good Morning! @Jacques @Glisten 

Oops having a brain freeze sorry if forgot names - 

I slept in again today - 2 days running. ......

Anyone else ?

Im pretty annoyed I didn't go to see the sunrise in Adelaide - must do that one day ....

Working on my quilt today .....

export1716452760856.jpg

was up @ 6.45am now again @ 12 @PeppyPatti  lol

My ex husband just got an ancestry for his birthday 🎂 🥳 

@TAB 

I'm getting one for me at end of the month. 

Your conversations last night was very interesting. What happened to the red haired drinking lady ?

Gotta watch ripping yarns again ....

ab21b418-a008-11e2-87b7-001a64083fb1.jpg

she'd be dead by now @PeppyPatti 

ok Ingrid is still going! and working!

😊  I have got the name of the thesis somewhere

Dr Ingrid Muenstermann

ok i need to join adelaide unit library  which i can for free as am alumnus. then I can try and get a read of this. funny chasing her  around , found 3 other lecturers I used to have. i ran away from uni 2002 ish in disgust as grades on honours too low for scholarship(cos I tried to argue Against academics incl visting celeb one from overseas, who told me to me face, if you are going to state what you did you have to make a better argument, doesnt quite sound right, but if i went with the flow , would have had an easier ride is another way of looking at it.

https://library.oapen.org/bitstream/handle/20.500.12657/85286/external_content.pdf?sequence=1&isAllo...

https://drmc.library.adelaide.edu.au/dspace/bitstream/2440/80721/8/02whole.pdf

Author
Muenstermann, Ingrid Karin Renate.
Dissertation
Thesis (Ph.D.)--Flinders University of South Australia, 1997.
Flinders Theses Type
Sociology thesis Doctorate
Date
Notes
Typescript (photocopy)
Digitised
Flaws in original document are reflected in the digitised version.
Includes bibliography (leaves 394-411)
Located in Store 1, rows 54-56 and centre
Subjects
Germans -- South Australia -- History
Germans -- Colonization -- South Australia
South Australia -- Emigration and immigration
Format
xvii, 437 leaves (bound) : ill. ; 30 cm.
Call number
f325.243 M948g
Language
English
Source
Library Catalog
Collection Path

Hello @TAB how are you going? I've been keeping busy today. Just had some beautiful bone broth and will go for another walk soon this afternoon. How is your health today? Got to plough through another book I have. Glad I went back to my other old black cumin seed book on the weekend for a re-read. Did you get around to buying black cumin seed?

BTW learnt how to make gluten free, soy free, egg free, milk free, sugar free carob chocolate myself. Would you believe its really impossible to get in this country and if you do its a price hike. They sell carob chocolate but it has a variety of dietary combo exclusions you just can't buy it neat without any of the bad stuff you don't want.  It only has two ingredients however - roast carob powder and cocoa butter!!! Thats it and the profit margin is massive for store bought varieties and you have to buy in bulk for like $80 and you can make it for pennies with nothing added. So this weekend will be making carob chocolate HURRAH!

felt ill yest @SmilingGecko  then gut thing this morning , am okay now think.

think new meds not helping. surely GP knows about interactions and well they told me not to stop drinking (plus had opoids in system) dunno lets just say body had a bit of a clean out and probs not finished.

um limited shopping options here @SmilingGecko  and postage is so dear these days. I remember sending work clothes home ahead of me from job in the post 2005 cost like $12 or something, prob $50 now lol ..

anyway, go well, am running out of cant walk days quickly but back def worst been in years last couple days, cant keep up w walking and chopping wood. just needs rest. its hard to manage and progress at same time.

Enjoy your walk

Omg 

Cool @TAB 

I'll look at that when I get home. 

I'm hoping to have enough mula to get gummies tonight - life is easier with that. 

Screenshot_2024-05-25-10-46-56-47.jpg

I got 68 % for my degree @TAB 

The God's were shining down gold sparkles on me those years. 

Have no idea how I passed.  

where do you get them from ? @PeppyPatti  am trying to register at library now

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance