Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Doldip15 ahh a pregnancy to a cruel man. That is a path I ALMOST took. I'm 48 & have no children. Sometimes I grieve the one I didn't have. I think of her, how old she'd be. I hear you say that path was hard & you faced a lot of blame. I'm sorry. You are courageous. I hope you make that great train journey. Thanks for the raw grit of your sharing. I see you.

Good on you @tonys for your work in that sector. Must be hard.

On that point about being born for a role that few are fit for - made me think that often the normal/ordinary world is too mundane and capitalistic to even consider people who are let's say 'different'. Only when such people are marketed to the world as being suitable, a concept I hate as well, will the capitalist class listen.
Anyway, enough of my political biases.

My point more broadly is that society shuns those who are outside the box. Be outside that box. Don't box me in! I'd get a shirt, modelled similarly to the don't tread on me shirt that lots of right wingers wear in the US but instead it'd just be a box (cardboard variety or ikea whatver) and I'd put a quote in it saying "don't box me in"

I'd fit the bill for being g different. But also similar to most. A weird balance but one I strive to maintain as good as I can.

Life aye ?
It is a sad truth but a truth nonetheless.

Thanks @Jynx
I need to learn how to do this properly and to edit what I write as I forget autocorrect changes words! Thanks again!

..Good Morning @Doldip15 @MDT @Lila3 @tonys @Emelia8 @oceangirl @SmilingGecko @Historylover @StanD @greenpea @Shaz51 @Adge @Oaktree @saturnzoon  and Anyone Else Around. have a good day. 

Got bill for house insurance I took out last year when flush w inheritance, found one $114 cheaper in 10 mins somewhere during last night.

Cat that has adopted me is refused the food it refused last night. think its getting fed elsewhere. Got a couple things should do today. No rush. paracetamol and 2 bag dilmah teaw milk and honey for breakfast lol What a Life ..😊

Have a good one tabs @TAB
About to start work shift

Funny thing is @tonys , the other night I was really enjoying my last cup of tea and dozed off as I was holding it and spilt it all over me, the floor, the chair and everywhere else it could splash! How to destroy a comfort zone and pleasure! Dribbling is better! At least the mess is minimal! Cleaning extensively at that time of night takes away all desire to dream, reminisce, plan or even really focus! Just complain! To who? Yourself? It’s lucky sometimes you live alone! I think these are the moments that trigger unhappy arguments in relationships because you want to complain to someone and the othe other person feels their being blamed and off goes the argument which feels good at the time because frustration is being aired!! But useless bemoaning yourself loudly! You sound demented and maybe somebody is listening who might report your insanity! Different feeling altogether! Quietly mutter to yourself about cleaning your clumsy mess! Especially living in small unit complex! Privacy is everything! I’m off to have a cup of tea! Hope I’m awake! Love your writing! It has woken my soul in so many ways and stimulated my empathy and made me feel less alone!

Have a good shift Hams @MDT 

Good morning @TAB hope you are doing well today. Enjoy your cup of tea! I'm about to take my meds shortly, woke up a bit late but feeling better every day after these hot flushes. I used to break out in a massive sweat. Thought it may be due to cocoa so have eliminated it from my diet and using a nuclear receptor device I bought years ago to balance my endocrinological system. Its working. The hot flushes are going away!

Have my new moon in Aries wishes written up and I am building up the grey matter in my brain after the effects of these medications for years on end. The psych meds are known to cause brain shrinkage so I'm growing a new brain hopefully. Next week will get my eyes checked and maybe exfoliate my scalp to see if I can enjoy greater hair growth. My hair has grown several centimetres in week by listening to an audio alone. Got to get it all of the same length and enjoy a full mane of hair again.  I had iron deficiency several years ago during the pandemic and lost some hair. Its growing back but not fast enough.

We have an astrology aspect forming in the skies with mars and pluto I think which is linked to social violence and unrest today. Knew about it over a week ago. Just saw intelligence community warning of a mass shooting incident in the USA thats imminent now. So if its going to happen any day today is the day. Take precautions going into public places and exercise maximum restraint with people. I'm wearing black Jet crystal for protection and am staying at home today!

Think safe bet re US and shooting @SmilingGecko 

@TAB this is what I saw courtesy of an astrologer I follow who uses Ebertin to analyse malefic planetary placements on certain celestial harmonics.

Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 11.02.51 am.png

Saw a separate article from alt journalism indicating US intelligence was expecting a mass shooting or terrorist attack of some kind since yesterday when the report was issued

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance