Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

.. GP ..frozen pea .. lol @greenpea 

@TAB 🙂 hi TABsx

Hey @Doldip15 just popping by to let you know that @Former-Member is taking a personal day, but they wanted me to let you know they're thinking of ya, and will reply whence they return 😉

@Doldip15 🙂

Hello all 

part of the post I lost was on choosing the path to take at an age when choice gives you a greater option! I wanted to travel Australia on a motor bike and let a pregnancy to a cruel man stop me travelling for years - until after 3 children grown and 1 almost! Regret that still! 
was given a chance to take a six week holiday overseas on a cruise ship in the Mediterranean that was for Australians only! I jumped at the opportunity and revelled in each new life experience that came my way but became life threatening I’ll 2 weeks in and got left in Crete for life saving surgery and life insurance bought me home with a critical care nurse! Do I regret going? How do you qualify an answer like that? I was told I would die on Crete! Am I glad I didn’t- absolutely! Am I glad I have lived to have more than 30 admissions to hospital? No im not! The path of life is how we find it and make the best of it! I have lived my work! I worked hard at being a better mother and sometimes I thought I achieved that but my middle daughter takes great pleasure in informing me I was a terrible mother ( but I tried hard). I had a lovely second marriage with care man who was ready and willing to learn about communication and how it enhanced relationships and we really enjoyed each other but he died way too soon. I’ve been financially devastated by my own children and have very little today but enough to have a home! Maybe before I go, I will make it on a great train journey and maybe even meet some of the hundreds of relatives never met down south! One doesn’t know but I put it out there and hope. In Australia medical treatment is free wherever you go so it wirth a risk! I’m waiting for opportunity to say yes! And pack! And go! I would be so excited! Hope we all have something to make us excited to keep looking forward and dream! Love dreaming!

cheers

@tonys @greenpea @Lila3 @Jynx @Glisten @ENKELI @Former-Member 

Psst @Doldip15 I just fixed up your tags! You gotta select them from the drop down so they show up in blue, otherwise they don't work properly. All done so you don't have to worry! Just for next time 😉

Thanks for the tag too, I hope that you do end up on a superb adventure!! May the universe present an opportunity for you to jump on!! 😁

I promised my boss, one post a day.  But @greenpea . .   My God lass,  Don't you just look absolutely

stunning in that scarf. . .                           ouch..       thats it.      I'm gone..                           tonys.. 

@Former-Member I've woken at 3am as depressed folk are alleged to do! Something in me has shifted. A notification from @tonys, the thread of that conversation. Suddenly I see ALL of you! How you are all using the worn out tools you have to carve out a place for yourselves in the world. I was feeling hopeless & cried endlessly these past few days. Right now I see the Phoenix in each of you & I wanna rise too.

@tonys this!!! At 3.43 am. A lifeline, a bouy to a drowning soul. I couldn't see the trees for the darkness BUT I CAN see myself as that old woman. And I want to know her & have eyes that glisten with a 1000 stories, kindness & courage. Suddenly the words meant MORE than just a string of pretty. The words reached into my aching heart.

@Doldip15 & @Jynx thank you. I'm trying to understand the tags n stuff. Sometimes I find the technical stuff tricky to work out. My mind is theoretical but not overly practical. Ahh we all have our strengths 💪 ❤️
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance