Skip to main content

Open 9.15am–4pm Mon–Thurs

25 Lefroy Street
North Hobart, Tasmania 7002

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Wish I could buy zinfcbk

nice to see you @Appleblossom 

@TAB @Doldip15 @Glisten @Appleblossom @ENKELI @Gemma13 

Good Morning guys, I am getting ready to go out for the afternoon. I am pretty excited. The weather is a bit wet and we have to walk from the carpark so hopefully we don’t get caught in the rain.

Dearest @Doldip15 

You and your intelligence.....

I had this grief counselling that is I guess a thing for today but for my eyes - phone books is a creative and clever  way to go. Raw. 

But my trauma counselling definately freed me from so much. It took about 5 months to see how it connected for me. It's called the Judith Richards trauma therapy. TRTt. It cost money.

It's freed me from my particular childhood. But ide say our Mums are similar in personality defaults. 

You wrote - ! I could see her in a different light as the harmed person she was who couldn’t have done any better......,

.It made it possible to cope with family.... become good friends with my older sister with whom I remain good friends to this day! "

Yes yes !!! But the lies ! How did you manage that ? 

My memory is too awful to write about. 

My dream is to be friends with my brother's. My oldest half sister lives in America and she verbally says she's just waiting for her mother to die so she can inherit her millions. . I can't think like that. 

Although when younger Im embarrassed to admit i have. 

Why does emotions and money are so intertwined ?

Thankyou @Doldip15 

Me too @Doldip15 

@Oaktree @TAB @Glisten @Appleblossom @Lila3 

@Doldip15 

I think the joy of having had a head injury is that when I wake up -- today's a good day and let's smile and be happy because the slight breeze I. The air brushes past our cheeks, the dishes are done. 

Oh yesterday can't remember what's happened because it's yesterday 

Hugs beautiful @PeppyPatti

yes grief counseling 

yes to nuns… some good some bad

yes to expressing anger at betrayal 

Yes … seeing our parents as human beings with their own harm. Yet I always cared about my mother and did understand her war trauma but… she was locked into a narcissist position pushing me away and manipulating my sister and daughter. 

last week I visited her grave and told her she had done wrong and made my life far more difficult than it needed to be.

@Doldip15 

It can help to share among friends 

@Glisten @TAB @Oaktree 

yeahh .. re graveside chats @Appleblossom  surprising how things that are no use to us can continue on in thoughts after the people concerned have passed

mostly I visited honouring the dead. @TAB 

It was a shift for me to tell them off. 

@Glisten @Doldip15 @Oaktree @PeppyPatti @tyme 

mood dependent for me. i wouldnt drive 80ks to tell people off @Appleblossom 

Actually someone else drove @TAB 

there are a whole complex of feelings that arise… visiting old stamping ground… pleasant country drive… it wasn’t my intention… but probably necessary 

mate … my good childhood memories were walking to my father’s grave…I been plenty grateful for small potatoes 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance